First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
I'm in the same situation, I will be trading in my JL. I will most likely lease this JT though. just incase this Diesel engine turns out to be like the previous Gen. Did you get your VIN yet?
No VIN but he just put the order in last night and sent the VON right after, I’m not sure how soon until a VIN is generated.
Sponsored

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
Took delivery today as planned, everything went smooth with no issues!
Drove it immediate down to Chattanooga on I-24, loved hitting some turbulence at 70mph and have that suspension drink it up like buttery velvet, no other way to describe it. Overall, although less that one day of ownership, expectations exceeded!

jp.jpg
How was the buying process with Daniel?

Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Thanks man! I’m new to the forum and I used the search bar to find the post and quickly realized that everything I was looking for was talked about already. Thanks again
I ordered thru Daniel also. Supposed to ship tomorrow I hope! All has been smooth so far.

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
I ordered thru Daniel also. Supposed to ship tomorrow I hope! All has been smooth so far.
When did you order? I ordered on 9/25 but I don’t have a window sticker or VIN number yet.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Ordered 9/15. Everything was going quick until the build was complete. My Mojave has been waiting for optional accessories to be installed for a few weeks. Jeep Chat assigned someone to my order to check in and expedite it. They said they will have an update within the next two weeks though.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When did you order? I ordered on 9/25 but I don’t have a window sticker or VIN number yet.

I ordered 10/06. Had the VON that day. Jeep Chat had a VIN a few days later. Yesterday the Build sheet come out but last week I emailed Daniel and he said it should ship 11/05. I've not bothered him much at all. I figure it will get here we it get's here. We did converse about the Rubi steel bumper. He ordered that and will install it on my Mojave before I pick up.

There is a good read about the process on the main forum page about Ordering, pricing etc. Page 1 of that has a form you can register with once you have the VON. ( A forum member wrote the program that queries Jeep each day and will let you know about build sheet and sticker.)

Sponsored

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
Who did you order from? Orange County on which coast?
Thanks for the tip I’ll have to check that out and message Jeep cares. I live in OC but I ordered with Daniel after hearing about him on this thread. He’s been good so far I’ve only emailed him once about a month ago checking the status of my build. I might send him another tomorrow to see if anything has changed. I ordered a sting gray Rubicon with gas engine.

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
Who did you order from? Orange County on which coast?
I just emailed him and got an automatic reply saying he’s out of the office until Monday. Do you know if there is a way to track my build with just the VON? I don’t have my VIN yet so I wasn’t able to use that form you mentioned.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just emailed him and got an automatic reply saying he’s out of the office until Monday. Do you know if there is a way to track my build with just the VON? I don’t have my VIN yet so I wasn’t able to use that form you mentioned.
I used this a little bit. I believe you can start with the VON. Jeep Chat got my VIN.

Here is the link. The first post is a live program so just click the "track new" and enter your info. I believe it runs automatically each day. It will send you an email when it finds new info on your build.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/

Here is another thread with the order process etc. One of the links you can use and tag your VIN to the back end when you get it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
I used this a little bit. I believe you can start with the VON. Jeep Chat got my VIN.

Here is the link. The first post is a live program so just click the "track new" and enter your info. I believe it runs automatically each day. It will send you an email when it finds new info on your build.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.15238/

Here is another thread with the order process etc. One of the links you can use and tag your VIN to the back end when you get it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/
Thanks for the help! I just contacted Jeep and they provided me with my VIN. Unfortunately my build and sticker wasn’t found but I’m sure they’ll email me with updates.
Sponsored