Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Thanks for the help! I just contacted Jeep and they provided me with my VIN. Unfortunately my build and sticker wasn’t found but I’m sure they’ll email me with updates.

My build sheet took about 4 weeks to show.
Sponsored

Treyfoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Has anyone has any luck reaching Daniel in the past week or so? I’ve e-mailed both e-mails listed and called his direct line listed with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Has anyone has any luck reaching Daniel in the past week or so? I’ve e-mailed both e-mails listed and called his direct line listed with no luck.

Thanks in advance!
He is out until Monday I believe. I got someone else to help me try to add something to my order when I got his away message. Evidently I already had a VIN within 2 days of my order going in and they couldn’t change the build. Had to email FCA and they said they sometimes works sometimes doesn’t.

Wanted to add painted flairs after I saw one in person. Won’t be the end of the world if they can’t I guess.

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
He is out until Monday I believe. I got someone else to help me try to add something to my order when I got his away message. Evidently I already had a VIN within 2 days of my order going in and they couldn’t change the build. Had to email FCA and they said they sometimes works sometimes doesn’t.

Wanted to add painted flairs after I saw one in person. Won’t be the end of the world if they can’t I guess.

Thanks in advance!
He’s usually pretty good at replying to emails. I would think he would email you back sometime tomorrow.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Yep, looks like he’s out until Monday. Daniel gave me the VON right after I ordered and the VIN was available about 3 days after I ordered and nothing could be changed.

I sent him an email to see if he has any update on my build so I’m sure he has a lot of emails to come back to ha!

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
I sent him an email to about price of Mopar 2 inch lift since my Jeep is still at factory waiting for final options. Was going to see if he had put any of the 2 inch lifts on at Gupton. So my email has been added to the pile he probably has for Monday. haha.

Yep, looks like he’s out until Monday. Daniel gave me the VON right after I ordered and the VIN was available about 3 days after I ordered and nothing could be changed.

I sent him an email to see if he has any update on my build so I’m sure he has a lot of emails to come back to ha!

Swerve

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500; 2012 Jetta GLI; 2021 Jeep Mojave on order!
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Yes, he was out last couple days on vacation. Just got my VON# from him this morning. First time Jeeper soon! He was super easy and responsive to deal with so far!

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Daniel texted me this morning when he got back. We hadn't texted before but I was texting with another person there and I do actually prefer texts. No word yet on whether FCA can add the painted fenders to my build but fingers crossed...

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
He got back with me this morning as well! Checking with his sales rep to see what the holdup is on my order!

Treyfoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Thank you for the update! Hopefully he will reach out soon I’d love to take delivery before the end of the year.

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I got my expected ship date for 03DEC seems almost to quick of a turn around.