Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I ordered 10 days after you. So I wonder how many are actually caught in this stage.
They emailed like they said they would, but no update.

“At the present time, your order has been prioritized to the highest level possible within our factory ordering resources. At the present time, I do not have additional updates to share, but do wish to assure you I am monitoring your order and will continue to push it along wherever possible.

Once your order concludes factory production, I am additionally working with our logistics team to ensure the fastest transfer to our shipping resources for prioritized delivery.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon. I have set my next scheduled followup with you for December 1st at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!”
Sponsored

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
They emailed like they said they would, but no update.

“At the present time, your order has been prioritized to the highest level possible within our factory ordering resources. At the present time, I do not have additional updates to share, but do wish to assure you I am monitoring your order and will continue to push it along wherever possible.

Once your order concludes factory production, I am additionally working with our logistics team to ensure the fastest transfer to our shipping resources for prioritized delivery.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon. I have set my next scheduled followup with you for December 1st at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!”
Dude, I'm truly sorry, I remember those tense few weeks around when I received my build sheet and waiting on my sticker and delivery date, I was checking my email and tracker every 10 minutes. I can't imagine the pain and suffering your going through. We are here for you brother, stick with it, you'll get there!

Last edited:

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks man! Ha as silly as it sounds, I’m super bummed. I’m sure it will all be worth it once it comes. Just hope any snow holds off as I’m driving my Charger SRT down to possibly trade in.

I just don’t see why they won’t say, the spray in bed liner is holding it up or the cover is or whatever it is. Kinda worries me there is no update at all.

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
I don't have a clue, but suspect it's the bedlinen or some optional part they are having trouble getting. On the flip side, I didn't get mine lined, and now the guy that was going to do it is backed up, and it's going to be a few weeks before I can get mine done. So I have mine, but still dealing with hassle and when you get yours it will be ready and right. Flip side.

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
I would not be surprised that the bedliner is the holdup. Daniel told me that when he tried to add the bedliner to my order, it was no longer available as an item he could add.

Having Jeep not do the bedliner is not a problem, I'll just get it done locally.

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
I left off the bed liner for 2 reasons: 1) heard it was thin and 2) production holdups. Though it would be nice to just have it done already and not have to read reviews, schedule an appointment, take off work etc

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
For sure! If I knew the bedliner was going to hold it up a month or so I would have just taken it to a local place. Ah well, hopefully it’s a quality job when it does come!

Treyfoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I’m having zero luck gerting email or call back.

Would anyone suggest any other dealers within a 13 hour drive of North Florida?

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Just got my VIN...last 4 digits are my Marine MOS...what are the odds??? Literally 1 in 9999 I guess?

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
I’m having zero luck gerting email or call back.

Would anyone suggest any other dealers within a 13 hour drive of North Florida?
If you want, PM me your email address and I'll reply to the last email/text I had with him and see if he can reach out to you.

rorgan

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Hey Daniel told me that on top of the 8% under invoice we also get any rebates available at time of purchase. What kind of rebates are you guys getting?

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hey Daniel told me that on top of the 8% under invoice we also get any rebates available at time of purchase. What kind of rebates are you guys getting?
Wondering the same thing! I thought I saw someone get a $1k off rebate in the mail or something from Jeep.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I got my build sheet and window sticker yesterday so I’m assuming my gladiator should be at the dealer any day now if you already took delivery of yours. I wonder if mine being a Rubicon delayed the build process at all. I agree with you though, I planned on buying the cheapest flight to Tennessee and then driving it back. Any recommendations on things to do or see on the way back? I have some vacation time that I can use so a few extra days off wouldn’t hurt.
I would swing by Nashville, gets some Hattie B’s hot chicken, swing by the Parthenon and Broadway
https://www.nps.gov/natr/index.htm
If you have an interest in history the Natchez Trace Parkway runs 400+ miles from Nashville to Mississippi.

rorgan

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Wondering the same thing! I thought I saw someone get a $1k off rebate in the mail or something from Jeep.
Hey I misspoke. I meant to say rebates available at time of delivery so you really won't know until you take delivery.
Sponsored