Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Hey I misspoke. I meant to say rebates available at time of delivery so you really won't know until you take delivery.
I hope it’s any week now. Going on 10 weeks now!
Sponsored

Treyfoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
My email had got stuck in corporate spam folders at no fault of Daniel.

Order has been placed!
I did not get the liner just to be safe on delays.
Thank you for everyone who helped get me connected to Daniel!

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Checked with Jeep Chat today and mine is in "scheduling" but with no ETA available. This is 2 weeks after ordering. Anyone know about how long from ordering until production started?

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Checked with Jeep Chat today and mine is in "scheduling" but with no ETA available. This is 2 weeks after ordering. Anyone know about how long from ordering until production started?
Mine took about 4 weeks after ordering for production to start.

Sponsored

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Received my delivery window of 11/27 - 12/11! Guess it could arrive any time now.

Those of you that already took delivery. Did Gupton email you that it had arrived and how soon could you pick it up? Is there much the dealer has to do from the time it gets off the truck to customer pickup?

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Received my delivery window of 11/27 - 12/11! Guess it could arrive any time now.

Those of you that already took delivery. Did Gupton email you that it had arrived and how soon could you pick it up? Is there much the dealer has to do from the time it gets off the truck to customer pickup?
My delivery window was 10/20-10/26. I emailed Daniel on 10/23 and he said it was there, he was just about to call me. Picked up on 10/24. So you're probably right, any day now. Congratulations!

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
My delivery window was 10/20-10/26. I emailed Daniel on 10/23 and he said it was there, he was just about to call me. Picked up on 10/24. So you're probably right, any day now. Congratulations!
Awesome! Thanks, can’t wait!

Sponsored

TomL23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Accountant
I ordered 11/4 and original ETA was 6-8 weeks, but I received an email from Daniel that it was delivered on 11/23. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pick it up yet (12/11 pickup planned), but less than three weeks from placing the order to dealership delivery seems almost suspicious compared to everyone else's wait times. Maybe since I built it so many times on Jeep's configurator they just went ahead and built one in anticipation haha

I got Daniel to send me a quick snap of my Gladiator to show me it really was that quick.

Attachments

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
Jeep looks clean, love the black grille on it. For anyone else about to order, I will tell you my one regret so far. I didn't get the forward facing camera. I don't miss it because I expect I will do offloading, but it sure would be nice to see how much further I can pull into the garage before I hit the shelving!!!!

I LOVE my truck so far and have no real complaints other than occasionally the apple car play acting wonky, but if there were 2 things I could demand jeep do to make this a better vehicle, and that really should be done in a truck this expensive given my daughter's Nissan Rogue has all of this:

1) Power memory seats (so when someone else drives your truck the seats and steering wheel (at least the seats) go back to where they are supposed to be
2) one of those overhead camera things so you can park better. I'm not used to driving a truck and that overhead view really helps with parking in tight spots

Also, I HATE the auto park thing. If a door is cracked the vehicle will not move. Well see above - sometimes I need to stick my head out the door to see if I have a little more room here or there, or I'm just moving the truck up six inches in my garage, etc. Real PIA.

But little things, overall love it.

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
Daniel just let me know mine came in as well. I actually think that's my Rubicon next to yours! I will be picking it up 12/7. :D

I ordered 11/4 and original ETA was 6-8 weeks, but I received an email from Daniel that it was delivered on 11/23. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pick it up yet (12/11 pickup planned), but less than three weeks from placing the order to dealership delivery seems almost suspicious compared to everyone else's wait times. Maybe since I built it so many times on Jeep's configurator they just went ahead and built one in anticipation haha

I got Daniel to send me a quick snap of my Gladiator to show me it really was that quick.

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
First one I ordered 11/2 got a window sticker yesterday. I had to reorder 1 week later to make 1 change so I’m hoping I have a window sticker for it next week.
Sponsored