Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Just picked mine up from Daniel tonight. Super nice guy. Made the trade in processes easy and financing was a breeze. Great experience and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Sponsored

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
If you don't mind me asking. How did the financing look? I'm going to be putting down over half of the price as a down payment with the rest being financed.

Just picked mine up from Daniel tonight. Super nice guy. Made the trade in processes easy and financing was a breeze. Great experience and would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Glad you finally got it!

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Anyone traded with Gupton yet? Looking for feedback on the trade offers. Ordering makes you a bit captive if you need to trade.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Would one of you nice gents ask him (if ya think of it; no new email necessary) if the 8% offer applies to other FCA products (Specifically a '21 Durango SRT)? There was a different dealer a while back offering it on any FCA product, but Gupton is closer. Still having a really hard time deciding between the two, but currently leaning toward the Durango. I really don't want to bother him until I'm ready to pull the trigger; I'd like to see a few examples of the new interior first.

I don't think the Mrs. would be on board for one of each!

Another question regarding the affiliation discount (Tread Lightly, etc.): Is there a fee to utilize the discount? I seem to remember that being mentioned some time ago.

Last question: Did those of you who have taken delivery get any other incentives on top of / separate from the 8%?

Appreciate it, and sincerest congrats on your new rides!

Sponsored

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
If you don't mind me asking. How did the financing look? I'm going to be putting down over half of the price as a down payment with the rest being financed.
It was pretty standard. My credit score is around 795 and I put down about $3,500 and did the longest term I’ve ever done at 84 months and got 4.59%. However, I work for a bank and will be refinancing after the 6 months that Gupton asks you to hold with their financing is up.

With current market conditions I don’t want to miss out on investing the money I’d use to purchase the Gladiator.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Anyone traded with Gupton yet? Looking for feedback on the trade offers. Ordering makes you a bit captive if you need to trade.
I traded a 2018 Dodge Charger SRT in with 14k miles and they were very fair on the trade. It was in near perfect condition but was going to need new tires soon. I told him that up front and he agreed.

My father drove down with me so he could drive back one of the cars if they were going to try and screw me on the trade, but there was non of that.

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Finally got a Sticker today! Ordered 10/06 Of course I go out of the country from Dec 9-20 so will have to wait a bit more. Hope it will be in by then.

Triplehsian

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland Stingray on order, 2017 Honda Ridgeline, 2015 Subaru Forester, 2008 Porsche RS60 Spyder
Picked up our Overland today. Walter picked me and @JeepFox up at the airport. I did the paperwork and financing earlier in the week electronically. Smoothest transaction I’ve ever had. Gupton was great to deal with. Made it home in good time. Nothing like a road trip to get acquainted with a new vehicle. Nice meeting you JeepFox!

9221FCBD-A1E5-4F81-A830-6169E964F7DE.jpeg

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Got my ship date 12/12 on a 11/11 order. Possible I’ll have it next week I hope.

Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I'll be in the office on Dec 21...... :)

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Analyst
Got my ship date 12/12 on a 11/11 order. Possible I’ll have it next week I hope.
Hmm...I chatted with FCA today and they are saying scheduled for production but no ETA. So on one hand I have a ship date from Gupton but then Jeep themselves is saying scheduled but no ETA.

dickeldan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
photographer
I might have to go this route. Dealers here in KC are not very helpful. Went to one Friday and got pricing on Mojave at another dealer that they were going to try and do an exchange on since they don't have any. I've been getting the run around ever since. Earlier today I texted salesman at 11 and was told that they were on the phone with the other dealer about the transfer....I haven't heard anything back. Almost think God is trying to tell me something...ha.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Hmm...I chatted with FCA today and they are saying scheduled for production but no ETA. So on one hand I have a ship date from Gupton but then Jeep themselves is saying scheduled but no ETA.
Typically from what I've seen the dealer ship date is pretty accurate and the Jeep chat date...not so much. Go with what Gupton is telling you.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Typically from what I've seen the dealer ship date is pretty accurate and the Jeep chat date...not so much. Go with what Gupton is telling you.
Agree. Ship date is the actual build date in Jeep production language and it could take 1-2 weeks after the ship date to get to Gupton. My ship date was 12/15 and was at Gupton a week later. Jeep chat was all over the place with dates.
Sponsored