Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
Nice meeting you too! Hope your drive back was as awesome as mine. It was a good opportunity to get a feel for the Gladiator. It handled really well. No issues at all in my opinion. Everything at Gupton went really smooth. Ended up going with Chrysler Capital for 0%. I also decided to go with the max care extended warranty as I plan to not get rid of this vehicle. If you are willing to drive a little bit, go with Gupton. Also getting ready to drive back and seeing they put a full tank of gas was a nice little thing to do on Gupton’s part.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 8FBD08D7-916F-4C1D-84D2-1A901D6CEBD5

Picked up our Overland today. Walter picked me and @JeepFox up at the airport. I did the paperwork and financing earlier in the week electronically. Smoothest transaction I’ve ever had. Gupton was great to deal with. Made it home in good time. Nothing like a road trip to get acquainted with a new vehicle. Nice meeting you JeepFox!
Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
. Ended up going with Chrysler Capital for 0%. I also decided to go with the max care extended warranty as I plan to not get rid of this vehicle. If you are willing to drive a little bit, go with Gupton. Also getting ready to drive back and seeing they put a full tank of gas was a nice little thing to do on Gupton’s part.

Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 8FBD08D7-916F-4C1D-84D2-1A901D6CEBD5
Congrats on the new JT! What terms did you get for the extended warranty and how good was the deal?

JeepFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon & 08 JK Sahara
I did 8 year/100k max care. Didn't really get a deal on the price of the warranty. I just took it because Gupton had already given me the 8% under invoice and I decided to go with the 0%/36 month instead of doing a 60 month term at 3.7%.

Congrats on the new JT! What terms did you get for the extended warranty and how good was the deal?

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Don't guess you guys saw my HD Mojave sitting there did you? :)

TomL23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Accountant
I might have to go this route. Dealers here in KC are not very helpful. Went to one Friday and got pricing on Mojave at another dealer that they were going to try and do an exchange on since they don't have any. I've been getting the run around ever since. Earlier today I texted salesman at 11 and was told that they were on the phone with the other dealer about the transfer....I haven't heard anything back. Almost think God is trying to tell me something...ha.
You should definitely go with Gupton. I'm in Wichita and contacted most dealerships within a few hundred miles and no one could touch this deal upfront. So much easier and a very smooth process going through Daniel. It's not a battle like every other dealer.

Sponsored

TomL23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Accountant
Nice meeting you too! Hope your drive back was as awesome as mine. It was a good opportunity to get a feel for the Gladiator. It handled really well. No issues at all in my opinion. Everything at Gupton went really smooth. Ended up going with Chrysler Capital for 0%. I also decided to go with the max care extended warranty as I plan to not get rid of this vehicle. If you are willing to drive a little bit, go with Gupton. Also getting ready to drive back and seeing they put a full tank of gas was a nice little thing to do on Gupton’s part.

Clean schnazz Rubicon! I think you're right about being parked next to mine in the picture I previously posted.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Shane P.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
95% Sure you just gave me a preview of my jeep in the background.... cant wait!

Sponsored

USMC32GTR

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Skyline GTR, 2021 JT Rubicon 6MT
Occupation
Analyst
Jeep Chat still saying " Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. " with dealer saying 12/12 ship ETA. You'd figure they would get more aligned with 12/12 being tomorrow...
Sponsored