Sponsored

Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice

Treyfoil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I’m getting ready to order mine from Gupton. How long did it take to place your order from when you first emailed?
Make sure to use a common email if you have one. Like gmail. Their spam filter took out my corporate e-mail address.
Sponsored

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently VW Tiguan 4motion, VW GTI VR6, soon a JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Machinist/Knifemaker
Order is in! Daniel was great to work with and answered all my questions very quickly and well. Pricing was spot on to what everyone else has stated, ended up around 13% under MSRP.

Sarge green ecodiesel Rubicon... Wrangler headed my way. I know, I know it's not a Gladiator but the wife had her way this go round. Let's be honest, every go round. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Thank you guys so much for the information and referral to Gupton Motors!

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Order is in! Daniel was great to work with and answered all my questions very quickly and well. Pricing was spot on to what everyone else has stated, ended up around 13% under MSRP.

Sarge green ecodiesel Rubicon... Wrangler headed my way. I know, I know it's not a Gladiator but the wife had her way this go round. Let's be honest, every go round. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Congratulations on the new Wrangler!

Happy wife = Happy life.

Good to know that they offer the same deal on the Wrangler as well.

Mikeaviator13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2014 JKU

I ordered a diesel from him last Thursday. 2 quick emails and a 10 min phone call and he had my deposit. Gave me my VON# 15mins later. Highly recommend as well. Congrats.

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently VW Tiguan 4motion, VW GTI VR6, soon a JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Machinist/Knifemaker
After reading this post, I noticed a few say that for the Munroni/window sticker to say it was built specifically for you, the dealer has to enter it properly. Just curious if those who have picked their custom order up from Gupton have had the window sticker say your name??
I fully understand and realize it's nonsensical and really means nothing, but it would be the icing on the cake considering this being our first brand new car.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/

Sponsored

OP
OP
JayKrup

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
After reading this post, I noticed a few say that for the Munroni/window sticker to say it was built specifically for you, the dealer has to enter it properly. Just curious if those who have picked their custom order up from Gupton have had the window sticker say your name??
I fully understand and realize it's nonsensical and really means nothing, but it would be the icing on the cake considering this being our first brand new car.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.32515/
Jeep Gladiator Gupton Motors up to 8% below invoice 1CFA5AB1-73A3-48DD-AF29-A9E9FAFC4846

Yes, it will have your name

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
after sending a load of referrals to another prominent dealer I opted this morning to order through Daniel after I had to reach near the top of Jeep to get the cold weather group unlocked for the sport S.

Outstanding guy looking forward to referring more people his way.
Looks like I get a trip to Nashville in 4-6 weeks

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
after sending a load of referrals to another prominent dealer I opted this morning to order through Daniel after I had to reach near the top of Jeep to get the cold weather group unlocked for the sport S.

Outstanding guy looking forward to referring more people his way.
Looks like I get a trip to Nashville in 4-6 weeks
If you ordered this morning, I would not be expecting to pick it up in 4-6 weeks. I'm on week 5 and they haven't started building mine yet.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Sport S w/ max tow, cold weather, and slush mats

It’ll be fun to see how it goes because different colors and options are grouped together.

I ordered a nacho sport s, diesel, popular equipment, both safety groups, LEDs, cold weather and aux switches. Changed my mind on the slush mats last minute and instead I’ll opt for armor lite replacement flooring

smorris18

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S MT (on order)
Occupation
Business Owner
It’ll be fun to see how it goes because different colors and options are grouped together.

I ordered a nacho sport s, diesel, popular equipment, both safety groups, LEDs, cold weather and aux switches. Changed my mind on the slush mats last minute and instead I’ll opt for armor lite replacement flooring
Ordered mine from Daniel on Monday. Sport S, Max Tow, Sting Grey, pretty much every option available.

Daniel was prompt emailing me answering all my questions. After talking on the phone he sounds like a great guy to deal with. Who knows, things could be different once my Jeep arrives. But I have not seen a negative comment so far about Daniel or Gupton Motors. So I am very confident things will go well.

TheSolarWizard, like you I opted not to do slush mats right now. After discussing with Daniel, it sounded like if I paid extra for slush mats I would not get the carpet mats too. So i would rather get carpet mats with and buy slush later since they would be same price anyway. Anyone have this experience?

berb

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gadiator Sport / Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Occupation
Teacher

I ordered one from my local dealership. They put it in for me. The window sticker has my name on it. I laminated it and it hangs in my garage!

TomL23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Accountant

I can confirm as well that your name shows on the window sticker.

Cpeters19

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave (soon); 2021 MINI JCW Convertible
After (im)patiently waiting since I ordered my Nacho Mojave Gladiator from Daniel on 12/1/20, I finally was able to pick it up yesterday and made the 12+ hour drive home to PA. WOW, I love this truck.

Echoing what everyone else has said, what a great experience with Daniel and the Gupton family. From my first email, Daniel was super responsive with sending me numbers and placing my deposit and answering any question along the way. Renee was super friendly and almost as excited as I was to pick up my new Nachojave!

All in all, a great buying experience and I am sure. I will be making the trip to Nashville for future purchases.

5017B293-D2BA-448D-92D4-2095D89C0578.jpeg

44302806-2AFE-4851-944A-47F4FE96434B.jpeg

7759EA7D-BF5D-4D4D-932B-0E80D6594C15.jpeg

8B239504-921F-44BB-86E9-8223AA9274F6.jpeg
Sponsored