First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
I emailed Daniel. No response yet, but it's only been a couple of days. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ R
Occupation
Build Electricity

scourge

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Police Officer
I used the longer one. I'll try the shorter one. Thank you.

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking to order a new Wrangler/Gladiator and came across Gupton. They offer 6% below invoice price with an additional 1% below invoice if you have an FCA Control Number. Just like Tri-City and Peterson they also offer an additional 1% below invoice if you secure your financing with them. So with the control number and financing the discount is 8% below invoice. DOC Fee is $399. Ask for Daniel. They are locate in Central Tennessee. Hopefully this helps out some of you!
Thanks for sharing. Is he still offering 8% below invoice?!

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
You drive from San Diego to Tennessee? I guess 8% can make the drive worth it

Sister lives in Nashville but I’m flying in.
Good excuse to visit. Nashville is awesome to see if you’ve never been

Last edited:

psyvad

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V
Thanks for sharing. Is he still offering 8% below invoice?!
He sure is. We're flying out from Idaho next week to pick up the new Rubicon and road trip back home. Got 8% off invoice (just over 13% off MSRP) with a Tread Lightly membership and Jeep financing of 0% for 36 months. Great experience working with Daniel.

Sponsored

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Yes and he’s great to deal with
Ordered mine from him today. 8% just like everyone says. When I spoke with him yesterday he said that they have had a few people out and he's been pretty busy trying to keep up. He did just respond to an email and I have a VON!

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Hit Nashville or Gatlinburg on the way home. Make a nice getaway with the significant other. That is if you trust what a USAFR (Ret) Aviator says. :) Daniel was great to deal with.

Maynard24

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Performer
Daniel and Gupton Motors was awesome to deal with. The 8% off is worth it in my opinion. I ordered and picked up from them and have had no issues. Know with taxes and certain fees it will be a different price, but that is the same with almost any dealership. Knowing the price others have gotten on their Gladiators and the price i got on mine, it is easily worth it!

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
He sure is. We're flying out from Idaho next week to pick up the new Rubicon and road trip back home. Got 8% off invoice (just over 13% off MSRP) with a Tread Lightly membership and Jeep financing of 0% for 36 months. Great experience working with Daniel.
It's interesting that Gupton is giving you the additional 1% for financing even though you are using Chrysler Capital for the 0%/36 months. Typically dealers only give you the additional 1% if you finance through one of their lenders, which doesn't include Chrysler Capital. This is because the dealer gets no cut if you choose the Chrysler Capital option.

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently VW Tiguan 4motion, VW GTI VR6, soon a JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Machinist/Knifemaker
Well awesome update for our Wrangler build.
2/6 Order
2/9 VIN
3/1 Build completed and in shipping to dealer with ETA of 3/1-3/15 verified by both Daniel and Jeepchat.

Way faster than we were expecting! Thanks again to all of you from this forum for pointing us in Gupton's direction. No way would we have been able, money wise, to get exactly what we wanted without the recommendation.

Same here I’m 2/9 with Daniel. Jeep chat told me that they’re telling all the diesels in the chat to expect another 30 days right now. Maybe some containers fell off the boat? 😅
You get any good news? I know I sure did ☝☝
Sponsored