Half Door Uppers

1Goodcop

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Good Morning, please help, my dealer was of no use. I bought (4) JL half doors, but they came with the standard uppers. Looking for part numbers or to purchase from you, premium uppers for the Mopar half doors to match my premium Gladiator upper.

Thanks....
Sponsored

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
OP
OP

1Goodcop

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Benny, thank you so much. Just double checking, these are for (2) fronts and (2) rear PREMIUM material uppers? When I click on the links, it only says "position rear" and no designation of "Premium".

If so, can you DM me a price for all 4 shipped to 28012? And a # I can call you to order?

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Charlie,
Yes that is correct Premium. There are some data errors that I can see on the mopar side which is probably why your local dealer could not identify them. Pricing is as is and you will need to place the order online, I will send you a code you can use.

- Benny

DeanF99

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Do you still have the standard uppers?

Sponsored

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Benny, Im in the market for the premium uppers front and rear. Double checking the links you shared above are still accurate and if I could get a code too. Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny, Im in the market for the premium uppers front and rear. Double checking the links you shared above are still accurate and if I could get a code too. Thanks
Hi Guy,
No there has been some part number changes + we learned the weather strips are not included. I need to send you a custom quote as there is a data issue at the moment in displaying those weather strips. I will PM you now.

- Benny
Sponsored