Sponsored

Hamburger Supercharger + Catback Exhauat + throttle control chip= too much torque for transmission?

JT19

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Just wanted to reach out and ask anyone about the hamburger supercharger and cat back exhaust options you can install on a gladiator. I want to go with Hamburgers for my sport s, but I was concerned that with the supercharger and catback that there would be too much torque for the transmission to handle. Theres also a great throttle control company called iDrive USA(ill post the link below)that will give "new points of reference" so there is no throttle lag time. Is anyone having any issues with the transmissionfrom superchargering/will I have any issues from my setup? Any feedback would be great! Also stay safe in these crazy times!
https://idriveusa.com/collections/j...e-controller-to-suit-jeep-gladiator-2019-2020
Sponsored

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Your cat back you will actually lose some torque and pick up mid to upper rpm. The 3 supercharged Gladiators I've driven before and after. I have heard of many people running the Idrive with our kits and were extremely happy but hadn't tried or driven one with it yet.

OP
OP
JT19

JT19

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Ok sounds good, thank you for the timely response looking forward to getting started with the build has Hamburgers come out with the supercharger for the 2021 or will the current one fit?

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Ok sounds good, thank you for the timely response looking forward to getting started with the build has Hamburgers come out with the supercharger for the 2021 or will the current one fit?
Is yours an Etorque? We are doing 2 Mojaves at the moment. My 21 auto and another in FL. Tuning has just been added for 21 but there are some glitches with unlocks they are working through.

OP
OP
JT19

JT19

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
I don't believe the 21 has etorque for the gladiator it is the 3.6 with the 8 speed auto, Im in Jacksonville, Fl.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
I don't believe the 21 has etorque for the gladiator it is the 3.6 with the 8 speed auto, Im in Jacksonville, Fl.
Daytona Dodge installs our superchargers at the dealership.
Sponsored