First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Agriculture
I was thinking about getting a Hamburgers supercharger for my JT but wanted to see if anyone had one a d could let me know if it was worth it.
Sponsored

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Too bad I was just out there with mine and you could have driven it. I might be out that way again in a few months though.

OP
OP
Gobi Gladi8or

Gobi Gladi8or

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Agriculture
Too bad I was just out there with mine and you could have driven it. I might be out that way again in a few months though.
Well what do you think of it? Why did you go that SC over the others?

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
I do work for them. I've had a turbo JK and other roots style supercharged vehicles.
They one thing I can say after visiting several hundred shops around the country that their feedback is... there isn't a better kit out there for drivability. Even heard this from one of the top roots supercharger dealers that which is all they did till now.
This is an unbiased review from Exodus 4x4. They told us upfront they would be hemi swapping theirs due to that being a big part of their business. They wanted an in between price point offering for those not feeling the 30k price tag.

Griepp06

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback, 1996 Chevy Silverado
I do work for them. I've had a turbo JK and other roots style supercharged vehicles.
They one thing I can say after visiting several hundred shops around the country that their feedback is... there isn't a better kit out there for drivability. Even heard this from one of the top roots supercharger dealers that which is all they did till now.
This is an unbiased review from Exodus 4x4. They told us upfront they would be hemi swapping theirs due to that being a big part of their business. They wanted an in between price point offering for those not feeling the 30k price tag.
so what's the word that Hamburger is trying to get endorsed by jeep and that would keep the jeep warranty if installed by a pro intact? i look at old interviews from the last 2 years and it seems like something that is always being talked about and still nothing official.
Sponsored