Hard three piece folding tonneau cover

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Ok thanks to MojitoWrangler it looks like the tailgate can be securely locked even if the doors of the truck are removed. Makes me now wonder if the three piece hard tonneau cover has a lock on it so that it is locked when shut. Does anyone know?

And I also wonder if you have to also order the 3 section Trail Rail Cargo Management system so it will attach to the 3 piece folding hard tonneau cover. Anyone know? And does anyone have any pictures of this hard tonneau cover? Thanks in advance to post pictures of that Tonneau cover.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
We now know that the tailgate can be locked when the doors are off. Now I just wonder if the tonneau itself has its own locking system. And I would also like to see pictures of the 3 piece hard folding tonneau cover. Previous thread did not address the security of the hard tonneau itself or pictures of the hard tonneau.

And for everyone’s info I suspect that you may have to also get the Trail Rail Management Group option as that may be needed so you can attach this 3 piece hard folding tonneau cover, really not certain about that. But if it’s needed then I know that it would be best to order this from the factory as it would include 4 anchor pods and a 110 volt power plunge in the bed plus a locked cover for the 60/40 rear seat storage bin.

That storage bin comes without a cover to it. That bin cover will be nice to have for when you want to remove the bin and when it is loaded up with things. Just unbolt it, keep the covers shut and pick it up by the grab handle and everything stays inside the bin. Without the covers you have to keep it upright when removing it to keep things from falling out.

And I know you could not get the anchor pods and the 110 volt plug added after the fact at a dealership. Just something to consider when ordering one from the factory or buying one without this option from a dealers lot.

Again if anyone has pictures of this hard tonneau cover then I would love to see them.Thanks much.
Sponsored