• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover - Mopar $250

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Mopar Hard Tri-fold Tonneau cover - used Since January 2022 (came as a dealer installed accessory). Includes all mounting hardware. I am located in Montgomery county PA and can be flexible at meeting up in PA, NJ, Delaware to deliver. See below for details. in like new condition. Asking $250

Jeep Gladiator Hard Tri-fold Tonneau Cover - Mopar $250 80752C56-995C-4BB1-9B66-9817565C4168
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheOpa

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
editing for new low price. $250

cover looks brand new, no marks, no scratches. I’ll edit the title to reflect the new price. I need to frequently use the bed of the truck so this will be going in the basement and I’m trying to prevent having one more take off from a vehicle sitting in the basement and getting in the way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TheOpa

TheOpa

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Dropping the price to $250. Comes with everything needed, including the installation manual. If you are close to Skippack PA I can offer up heated garage space to install it, or can install it for you no charge.

196A5BC2-0D8F-441E-BE3D-2EA30A6A6428.jpeg

5ADF5037-B626-4B73-855C-9F64E78187E6.jpeg

6A38E866-0D43-4C57-BB29-52CAEB6037C1.jpeg
Sponsored