Have a local question

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I'm in the Modesto area and trying to fond someone to do some electrical work. Does anyone know of a good shop in the area that can do battery, solar, etc installs?
Sponsored

Mash5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Diesel SportS Gladiator, VW eGolf, Mazda3
I could help you if you are interested in learning. I'm an hour or two north but I actually get down that way quite a bit on weekend to see inlaws in Riverbank.

OP
OP
Fcmalie

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I could help you if you are interested in learning. I'm an hour or two north but I actually get down that way quite a bit on weekend to see inlaws in Riverbank.
I know the basics of it, I just never have the time with 2 kids under 3. Buying a pre-wired battery box when we get back from our trip this week to just get it hooked up. Will add a solar panel eventually, but a 100ah battery should be enough to cover most of our current energy usage.

Mash5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Diesel SportS Gladiator, VW eGolf, Mazda3
Cool. I have a 100ah lithium that runs a fridge in back. It runs on AUX2 and I don't find I need solar at all. It will hold up the big fridge for at least three days under worst case conditions and it charges in a few hours of driving. Solar would be cool cause I might could just leave the fridge on all the time but I don't think it would be worth it for me,
Sponsored