First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Headed up to NH to see my brother. Then headed to Jericho to get the BOH. Anyone familiar with it? They say it can be tough, and I know some areas are definitely for rock buggies. Any real world answers would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Axeman

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Auto Tech
What day are you going? I'm in MA and have been thinking about trying it as well. From the reviews I have read for it there is a lot of stacking rocks if you have a stock JT.

OP
OP
AmishMike

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Headed up next Saturday the 31st.

CapnCaveman

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Yeah I just did Jericho in my Stock Suspension Overland. I did trade tires from the Duelers to 33" BFG KO2, and it was a good thing (of course). I hit a stump with some crossbar in the first 6 feet. Sloooow going from there. Plan for 3-5 hours for sure. stocking rocks, used my max tracks, but non winching. Totally could have though. I don't really think the green trails are all that green. Having said that, as soon as I got out another Gladiator Rubicon with 35's and no lift went onto the trail. Smooth as butter for the first 50 yards for so that I saw. Both of us had bed racks and RTT so a reasonable amount of weight in the bed.
Sponsored