First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Went to order my JTRD today, just on a weird feeling I asked if adaptive cruise was in the advanced safety group. It normally is, and the price is the same as normal, but when the deal looked at details, ADAPTIVE CRUISE is no longer there meaning NOT AVAILABLE.....

Killed my deal ....
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Fine by me.......less shit to break. I have on my JLRUnand never use it. I'll keep that money for mods

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Fine by me.......less shit to break. I have on my JLRUnand never use it. I'll keep that money for mods
You have to give up the entire safety group then.... same price with or without that system.... I want the other stuff in it also, love the auto high beam

Last edited:

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Went to order my JTRD today, just on a weird feeling I asked if adaptive cruise was in the advanced safety group. It normally is, and the price is the same as normal, but when the deal looked at details, ADAPTIVE CRUISE is no longer there meaning NOT AVAILABLE.....

Killed my deal ....
You walked away because of that?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Oh man. Don’t know I could do the same. Not sure I would even use it. To each their own though 🍻
If I hadn't had the feeling and asked, I would have waited and it showed up without, would not have been a happy camper, should be disclosed that something is not being included... like ordering a rubicon and finding out the sway bar disconnect wasn't avaiable when it showed up

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
I know Jeep does stupid stuff between the JT and JL/U but wouldn’t the safety systems be the same on them? It’s still listed on the 23 JL just the same as the 22. That said the gorilla glass wasn’t a 23 JT option either.

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
Don't knock it unless you've tried it...

Adaptive cruise control is F-ing awesome, and I literally use it every day. I had it on my last car, and it was a MUST when I was shopping for this Gladiator.

It will be in every car that I buy in the future. Like they said above... it is A DEALBREAKER!

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
I know Jeep does stupid stuff between the JT and JL/U but wouldn’t the safety systems be the same on them? It’s still listed on the 23 JL just the same as the 22. That said the gorilla glass wasn’t a 23 JT option either.
If you're looking on the website both vehicles have it, it's in the dealer's group breakdown that its missing, need a dealer to look at the Wrangler advanced safety group....
But then again, Mother MOPAR may have a stash butt allocated them all to the JL instead since they sell more than the COOLEST JEEP does....

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
You have to give up the entire safety group then.... same price with ot without that system.... I want the other stuff in it also, love the auto high beam
I haven't used normal cruise since I got the ACC. It's great around where with all the semi traffic and weird drivers. Love it.

Ignore the consumer site. It's often wrong. It kept saying snazzberry was available when I ordered, and a month later - stuff you couldn't order was still listed. People keep using that Jeep build your own thing - it's what the dealer sees that counts.

I wanted, insisted, on ACC and the other stuff and I'd not have traded if anything had not been available.
I even got the auto high beams working on my 2020 even though it wasn't available until a month later for the 2020 model year.

RMFSJT

First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 K1500, 13 Focus ST, 23 JT Rubicon
If you're looking on the website both vehicles have it, it's in the dealer's group breakdown that its missing, need a dealer to look at the Wrangler advanced safety group....
Bit then again, Mother MOPAR may have a limited amount and allocated them all to the JL instead since they sell more that the COOLEST JEEP does....
Yeah a dealer would be helpful to see what it says on the JL, I was just on Jeep, I can build a 23 JL but not a 23 JT when I ordered my 23 I had to send a 22 PDF. Daniel at Gupton said the only thing I couldn’t get any more was the GG so we will see. I got all the packages except smokers so if it’s not there I won’t be very excited. Hey I just thought about that auto stop that’s supposed to be on all 23+ vehicles I wonder if that’s something to do with it? I don’t know man if my Jeep sucks I’ll order a new ATX4 so @JeepCares whats the story on this change?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This ADS capable may be part of the issue - however, much of the hardware is the same for auto high beam, ACC. FCW and so on.

Jeep Gladiator HEADS UP... NO ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL 1660524329522

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
GG ???? what is that refering to?
Gorilla Glass.
I ordered my 2022 May 2nd, it was built the last week of June, I picked it up in July. It had every option I ordered and I ordered almost all of them.

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Gorilla Glass.
I ordered my 2022 May 2nd, it was built the last week of June, I picked it up in July. It had every option I ordered and I ordered almost all of them.
Lol ya took me a sec.... I'm ok without that, had in my 22 but from the reviews not worth it.... but at least there is no charge, jeep is charging same for advanced group without the adaptive cruise part..

Sponsored