Hello from Cleveland

Tobuckchuck

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra; 2020 JLU Sport
Is anybody planning on going to the southington offroad park at end of Nov? I think Nov 29.
Sponsored

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
Did you make it to Southington? I recently caught wind of this searching for other places to wheel in Ohio. Looks like it has just about enough of everything.

OP
OP

Tobuckchuck

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra; 2020 JLU Sport
Did you make it to Southington? I recently caught wind of this searching for other places to wheel in Ohio. Looks like it has just about enough of everything.

Unfortunately no I didn’t. Both kids were sick and spent the long weekend with soup and blankets. A buddy I work with has said he has a blast every time he goes. I’ll eventually make it down there. Gotta see if/when the next weekend they’re open..

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I definitely understand the kids. I plan on spending a weekend up that way come summer. I'm going to check out the camping as we explore the trails.

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Southington is a great park for a weekend with the kids/family. I'm sure I'll be heading down with both Jeeps sometime next spring/summer when it's not snowing.

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Southington is a great park for a weekend with the kids/family. I'm sure I'll be heading down with both Jeeps sometime next spring/summer when it's not snowing.
Taking 2 jeeps seems to be the norm for me seeing my TJ is ready for offroad. Just no room in the TJ to pack everything. So my wife drives another jeep with the babies and gear. Now that I have the JT I am considering towing the TJ.
Here is a pic of my 97.

20170702_185736.jpg
Sponsored