Hello from Ohio

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
New to this site, new to the JT, but not jeeps. I am currently a proud new owner of the JT and what an animal! Who would of thought 37inch tires are 2 1/2" away (technically), in the old days it was an accomplishment stuffing 33's on a jeep. It took 4 inches of suspension and 1 inch body to allow the 35's to work properly on my TJ. How times have changed.

I'm getting acquainted with this site, looking to share and learn info on the Gladiator. I wheel in southern Ohio mostly TJ's and an occasional JK or 2. I haven't met or known anyone yet owning the JT. Might be difficult running with the TJ's with my JT. So I'm reaching out to other JT owners for future adventures or meets . Maybe get a bite to eat someday. I hope to hear from Ohio.
Sponsored

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
New to this site, new to the JT, but not jeeps. I am currently a proud new owner of the JT and what an animal! Who would of thought 37inch tires are 2 1/2" away (technically), in the old days it was an accomplishment stuffing 33's on a jeep. It took 4 inches of suspension and 1 inch body to allow the 35's to work properly on my TJ. How times have changed.

I'm getting acquainted with this site, looking to share and learn info on the Gladiator. I wheel in southern Ohio mostly TJ's and an occasional JK or 2. I haven't met or known anyone yet owning the JT. Might be difficult running with the TJ's with my JT. So I'm reaching out to other JT owners for future adventures or meets . Maybe get a bite to eat someday. I hope to hear from Ohio.
Welcome!!

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

Welcome to the dark side! Lancaster is not to far from where I am. Always interested in some wheeling with the JT and other like minded jeep owners.

JBuckeye81

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’m in Columbus, and I’ve had my JT Rubicon for a week now. Would be open to meeting up somewhere.

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Welcome. You might also post in the Great Lakes group.
Sponsored