Sponsored

Help/Advice/Questions Before I Place Order! !

ARCH3R

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe, 2021 JT Overland (ordered 4/1/2021)
Occupation
Logistics Coordinator
I am ordering an Overland in April and I am looking to you all for your knowledge and advice! So here is some starting info, so lets go from there. Any info helps.

I am wanting to build a 6-speed Overland @ ~49k MSRP (build added below) 40k down payment. I work for a company in the FCA affiliates list. Kansas City. Financing, I'd prefer to do 36@0APR or the [email protected].

Things to know while at the dealership, things to say (and not to say)?

What did you learn during the buying process?

Ready......Set......Assist!

Jeep Gladiator Help/Advice/Questions Before I Place Order! ! 2021 Overland Build.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I am ordering an Overland in April and I am looking to you all for your knowledge and advice! So here is some starting info, so lets go from there. Any info helps.

I am wanting to build a 6-speed Overland @ ~49k MSRP (build added below) 40k down payment. I work for a company in the FCA affiliates list. Kansas City. Financing, I'd prefer to do 36@0APR or the [email protected].

Things to know while at the dealership, things to say (and not to say)?

What did you learn during the buying process?

Ready......Set......Assist!

Jeep Gladiator Help/Advice/Questions Before I Place Order! ! 2021 Overland Build.JPG
I would say check out the forum build sheet they made. The guy just updated it too so it reflects current pricing. Call multiple dealers. Find one that is willing to deal. Gupton is offering up to 8% off invoice. I was able to get 9% from slc jeep. Mines just a sport S. That's off of invoice. Not MSRP. Check out the tread lightly discount too 1%. Search the forum for all those. It helped me immensely.
Sponsored