First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
So this is sort of what I was thinking. If I am understanding it, he has the goal zero charged, then a wire that can connect 3 ways that runs to a "breaker box" then to fans and lights and what not. Basically I wanted a switch panel at the back of the trailer, cooking you can flip on the water pump, some lights get to the cooler etc. Ive got an extra hardware set (giant bearing rollers) that I got extra with my decked system that I may try and make into a nice slide drawer setup. anyhow...
Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
So I've got the battery replacement. I'll put that in later today.
I want to mount the setup like most other people do, in that toolbox up front. This means I'll have to make some accommodations for hookups such as solar (input), campsite power (coming in), trailer harness 12v coming in, power out and to the back of the trailer.
Ideally I'd like to mount a Voswitch at the back that runs from the goal zero.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
So I've got the battery replacement. I'll put that in later today.
I want to mount the setup like most other people do, in that toolbox up front. This means I'll have to make some accommodations for hookups such as solar (input), campsite power (coming in), trailer harness 12v coming in, power out and to the back of the trailer.
Ideally I'd like to mount a Voswitch at the back that runs from the goal zero.
Hows it going on the hookups?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Hows it going on the hookups?
Oh!
It worked.
I used the anderson pole output to a switch panel. Works fine. I'm going to run it to small panel and lengthen the wire a touch.
I also have a pull out for the fridge done and I'm working on one for my kitchen table setup. It will not let me upload a 5 second video of the switch panel. Dunno why
20210711_211620(0).gif

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Worked all day on getting this slide just right yesterday. It's acceptable but still needs a few tweaks for smoothness. The only things left is interior and exterior lights, water tank & plumbing, and a few odds and ends/cleanup. I'm still thinking if doing a thin carpet inside.
Anyhow here is the table slide. on top of it ill just have a double burner stove (bolted in place probably).
Jeep Gladiator Help me get setup: Updates! 20210718_130511(0)

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Worked all day on getting this slide just right yesterday. It's acceptable but still needs a few tweaks for smoothness. The only things left is interior and exterior lights, water tank & plumbing, and a few odds and ends/cleanup. I'm still thinking if doing a thin carpet inside.
Anyhow here is the table slide. on top of it ill just have a double burner stove (bolted in place probably).
Jeep Gladiator Help me get setup: Updates! 20210718_130511(0)
What kind of sink is that? I like it.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
What kind of sink is that? I like it.
this'n
I just figured this has a sink built in it. (still gotta work out the drain but no biggie really) and it weighs almost nothing and is just easier than me trying to build expensive slides for it. (I unbolted the legs/frame). The pull out slide I made is kinda neat, it has ramps in the back so when its at the end of the slides up towards the roof to clear the goal zero. Im not the best wood worker but it is going ok.
Sponsored