Sponsored

Help, Mopar side steps came with no bolts and nuts

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
Hi, bought a used set of mopar side steps but they came with no hardware for mounting. Would anyone know what size bolts and nuts are used to mount them. Thanks
Sponsored

Gobi-Wan Kenobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
I got some take off steps from an Overland. There are 2 sizes of bolts that hold them on.

You will need 8 bigger bolts that go in vertically to hold the steps to the bottom of the Jeep and 16 smaller bolts with built in washers that go in horizontally through the seam in on the body of the Jeep. My steps came with the smaller bolts so I only had to buy the larger ones, but it I think I have the right part numbers for both.

The larger ones are:
Mopar Part #: 06102165AA

The smaller ones are:
Mopar Part #: 06512870AA

OP
OP
Gladiator20

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
I got some take off steps from an Overland. There are 2 sizes of bolts that hold them on.

You will need 8 bigger bolts that go in vertically to hold the steps to the bottom of the Jeep and 16 smaller bolts with built in washers that go in horizontally through the seam in on the body of the Jeep. My steps came with the smaller bolts so I only had to buy the larger ones, but it I think I have the right part numbers for both.

The larger ones are:
Mopar Part #: 06102165AA

The smaller ones are:
Mopar Part #: 06512870AA
Thanks, I see where the larger bolts mount to the bottom of the jeep but the steps have studs attached to them that go through the pinch seem of the jeep. So I don't think I need the smaller bolts. I think i need nuts for the studs. Do you know the part number for the nuts that go on the studs? Thanks

Gobi-Wan Kenobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Thanks, I see where the larger bolts mount to the bottom of the jeep but the steps have studs attached to them that go through the pinch seem of the jeep. So I don't think I need the smaller bolts. I think i need nuts for the studs. Do you know the part number for the nuts that go on the studs? Thanks
06102238AA
Sponsored