Help with OEM fender part # for Sport w/ Max Tow

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hi all, recently just purchased a CPO Gladiator that has slight damage on the driver side plastic fender. Through research here, I understand the Sport with Max Tow package (what I have) have slightly wider fenders with a small lip versus the Sport without the package.

I’m on the Mopar site, and it shows this fender fits all the models, is there a way to be sure I have the correct fender? I inputted my VIN on the site to confirm.

Here is the link to what I see. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

https://www.moparoempartsdirect.com...7tzzah?c=bD01Jm49QXNzZW1ibGllcyBQYWdlJms9MQ==
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hi all, recently just purchased a CPO Gladiator that has slight damage on the driver side plastic fender. Through research here, I understand the Sport with Max Tow package (what I have) have slightly wider fenders with a small lip versus the Sport without the package.

I’m on the Mopar site, and it shows this fender fits all the models, is there a way to be sure I have the correct fender? I inputted my VIN on the site to confirm.

Here is the link to what I see. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

https://www.moparoempartsdirect.com...7tzzah?c=bD01Jm49QXNzZW1ibGllcyBQYWdlJms9MQ==
Part looks correct.
Did you reach out to your dealership's body shop?

OP
OP
tonywin

tonywin

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yep. Just called dealership with my VIN and gave me this number: 6AD73RXFAH

He had no idea the fender was different fof sport with tow package.
Part looks correct.
Did you reach out to your dealership's body shop?
Sponsored