Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Hello guys and gals,
I have been following this forum since I started thinking about a Gladiator, now I currently have one on order. cant wait to get it. looking at the jeep website, building a 2020 and a 2021 its only $495 markup so not to bad. anyways, there has been a lot of good info here and seems really friendly. looking forward to posting my build when I get it.
Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you... Pics or you are just trolling!!!! :CWL:

Apocalypz

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Unlimited, 2021 JTR Diesel (Ordered 7/11/20)
Occupation
Operations
Welcome! Welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing your build order. Hopefully your wait won’t be a long one.

I ordered a 2021 JTR Diesel on 7/11. Just hit the paint stage yesterday. Hope to see it arrive at the dealer first week of October.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. Well for the build it should be delivered in March, I have an order in, and scheduling the build and delivery for when I arrive back state side.
I got a JTR on order, originally I wanted Gobi, however to my disappointment its no longer available, so I am going with the granite to match the wheels as I cannot order the sarge green yet either.

other than that I have selected the following:
3 Piece Hard Top
Aux Switches
Cargo Management and rails
LED lights
Trailer tow package
Cold Weather Group
Premium Audio
and the bed liner

I have a list of first mods as well, been doing research on parts for about a year now. I will put that out when I get my JT and do a build thread for that.

I'm really excited as this is my first Jeep. I have already sold my Tacoma, which I really enjoyed. however with the addition of a bed and the off roading I enjoy, the JT fits the bill for me.

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Look forward to hearing from you... Pics or you are just trolling!!!! :CWL:
Ha Ha, I will post pics when she arrives, and will do a build thread as well. looking forward to getting back as well been a while since I was state side. by the way gonna be in your neck of the country, next stop for me is Lemoore.

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Just a quick update, today received my acceptance form for my order! One step closer to build date and delivery! 3 more months hope it all goes smooth.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
:like: well I hope your delivery is on time for your return.

Sponsored

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Ha Ha, I will post pics when she arrives, and will do a build thread as well. looking forward to getting back as well been a while since I was state side. by the way gonna be in your neck of the country, next stop for me is Lemoore.

Well Welcome Back!!! My last station was here at Miramar with Topgun. One of the few Marines in the squadron. Helped them move to Fallon and then was transferred to MALS 11 (Marine IMA) for the last 9 months of my career. Retired in 97.

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Well Welcome Back!!! My last station was here at Miramar with Topgun. One of the few Marines in the squadron. Helped them move to Fallon and then was transferred to MALS 11 (Marine IMA) for the last 9 months of my career. Retired in 97.
Nice, my next duty station will be my last I’ll be retired in just a few short years myself

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Latest and greatest just got my vin number today! Been fantasizing over this since 2019 and already sold my Tacoma, finally starting to feel real lol.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Latest and greatest just got my vin number today! Been fantasizing over this since 2019 and already sold my Tacoma, finally starting to feel real lol.

Awesome! Gettin real!

OP
OP
GEETCH

GEETCH

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Navy
Vehicle Showcase
New update, gladiator is now in paint! Getting closer can’t wait, garage full of parts and an appointment set at a tuning shop I’ve been negotiating with for a couple months. Next need to finalize my lift kit and belly skid to add to the pile of parts, if all goes well will have my build thread in April.
Sponsored