Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
tried installing the dead pedal from hooke road, https://www.amazon.com/Hooke-Road-2018-2019-Wrangler-Rubicon/dp/B07RBSQ5JM, the pedal wedges against the jeep logo on the slush mat. My issue is that the pedal isn't firmly held in but will pop out from behind the logo and that pressure on the mat is causing the mat to curl on the edge. I've tried bending the metal back that comes from the mounting bolt, but its like the bracket is too long.

Jeep Gladiator hooke road dead pedal issue IMG_20200804_200715

Jeep Gladiator hooke road dead pedal issue IMG_20200804_200631

So has anyone successfully installed this?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
I've had mine in since last October (ish) not a single issue. It doesn't move at all and if I want to take the mat out I just pull up a little on the pedal

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
I've had mine in since last October (ish) not a single issue. It doesn't move at all and if I want to take the mat out I just pull up a little on the pedal
same, I have this as well... you just pull up on the pedal slightly and you can move the mat

andru24

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Are you attaching it to the bolt under the dash? I didn’t actually screw mine on That bolt... just slid it on and Then just wedged it Behind the Jeep logo... And it seems pretty solid... but I may have used a different set of holes on the actual pedal than you. Maybe try a different set of holes.
Sponsored