First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Dad
Ticked off 3 BOH trails yesterday here in Arkansas.

SNAKE was easy - nothing to it.

FUN RUN also easy - a few climbs up slippery rock but totally manageable.

RUBICON RIDGE certainly challenged me! The first 200 yards are extremely rocky and it’s all downhill. I got one bad picture. But you can see how hard it is not to scrape.

The Gladiator did ok. Off-road pages weren’t working “failure to run app”. And the Gladiator made a weird noise and just turned off once.

B93BFD5D-D046-4231-A00A-CDC2B129B033.jpeg
Sponsored

cutter1138

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I agree with you. Rubicon ridge can be a handful. I've ran it in a JK and then Ive gotten to go back in my JT. Harder in the JT because of the wheelbase and just overall larger size. it was raining on us which makes it way more difficult.

here was our run on that day.

OP
OP
DCPHOENIX

DCPHOENIX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Dad
I agree with you. Rubicon ridge can be a handful. I've ran it in a JK and then Ive gotten to go back in my JT. Harder in the JT because of the wheelbase and just overall larger size. it was raining on us which makes it way more difficult.

here was our run on that day.
Awesome video! Showing it to my family now as I was disappointed to not get more footage.

yeah as you said at 5:40. You just have to buy the bullet and keep going. There’s nowhere to go but down haha.

OP
OP
DCPHOENIX

DCPHOENIX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Dad
Also - where you had to use the winch, I got stuck there for about 25 minutes. Ended up taking a weird line to get up the right hand side of that hill.

cutter1138

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Also - where you had to use the winch, I got stuck there for about 25 minutes. Ended up taking a weird line to get up the right hand side of that hill.

Nice. Yeah in the wet it was just not happening. I got up that in the JK when it was dry. its a fun trail for sure. That park down there has lots of other stuff to do as well, some of it is way too much for me but its there if you want it.

Sponsored

Mav4x4Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Truck Builder
We were there over the weekend. I only went up Saturday and left my truck in the parking lot and rode with some friends. They were running 3s, 4s, and 5's mostly. Ultimate Adventure, Four Fingers, Humdinger, then ended up in some really nasty areas in the southwestern part of the park that required turning five rigs around in very sketchy situations, lol.

Last time I wheeled there myself was in 2018 with my 2 Door JK (on 33s). Wheeled all the badge trails, and did one 4/5 diamond (Ultimate Adventure) and most all the 3 and below trails in the park.

OP
OP
DCPHOENIX

DCPHOENIX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Dad
It's certainly a fun place to spend a day.

My Rubicon is bone stock and I've been putting off bigger tires until I need them. Yesterday was the first time I've wished for bigger rubber and actually needed it., not just to look cool haha.

I'm not into rock crawling etc and the Rubicon Ridge trail is about as extreme as I'm willing to go. On purpose anyway

Improper_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Saturn ION, '19 Cherokee Trailhawk, '23 Glady
Anyone going to be up there this week? We are picking up our Mojave JT Monday in Tennessee and will be stopping in Hot Springs on the way home to Houston. We were planning to hit the ORV park 11/22 morning, and then exploring the city afterwards. After talking to the park, we will be hitting a couple of their light trails, definitely doing "Snake" and if we run into a group will likley hit "Funrun"... The park said Rubicon Ridge might be a little more than we want to attempt in a stock JT and not having too much experience with this vehicle, which I agree.... We have done some light wheeling in our Cherokee Trailhawk, and that thing is more capable than people give it credit for - it lacks in articulation, but has the traction with those rear lockers. I do apologize for posting allover this forum today!!!
Sponsored