Hothead Headliners Highly Recommend! 📷

rymac986

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
I figured they would make a difference, but wow I am impressed! My wife even said that she noticed a big difference in temperature. If you're on the fence about them - just do it!

Installation was a breeze. I took each panel out (including the rear roof) to avoid breathing in or getting powder on the seats from roughing up the area for the adhesive.

Great product!

Jeep Gladiator Hothead Headliners Highly Recommend! 📷 hotheadz
Sponsored

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Love em!!! Very happy with mine as well!!

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live
I am getting these in the mail tomorrow, along with the sound assassin strips. looking forward to experiencing the difference they make.

wv_gladiator

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt rubicon diesel
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Love mine too. Big change in sound and temperature. I purchased the sound assassins too.

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
How would you guys rate the Hot Heads in a direct comparison with the factory Mopar headliner?

Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
How would you guys rate the Hot Heads in a direct comparison with the factory Mopar headliner?
I installed the Mopar headliner in mine. I like a factory look better. I also cut my own Kilmat sound deadening strips to install before the headliner went in. Very nice fit, finish and MUCH quieter now.

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have the factory headliner in the JL. Ordered the JT with it as well but couldn't get it or bedliner with the diesel engine (WTH?) just looking at all options before I pull the pin.

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Been on Hotheads website looking, they are nice.

OP
OP
rymac986

rymac986

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
I like to keep things as factory-looking as possible, too. To me the Hotheads are very OEM-looking. They do not stand out like an accessory every time you get in. Fitment is 💯!

BigDKY

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Putting mine on this weekend 👍

Sponsored

Randonexplosion

First Name
Randon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
I installed mine last weekend with the sound assassin strips. Install was easy and it made a big difference with road noise and heat.

Anyone else notice a chemical odor that lingers? Im guessing it is from the sound assassin strips.

sirpercy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport
I installed mine last weekend with the sound assassin strips. Install was easy and it made a big difference with road noise and heat.

Anyone else notice a chemical odor that lingers? Im guessing it is from the sound assassin strips.
No chemical odor here. One fo the first things I installed (based on advice here!) and worth every penny.

Timoleon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Tech
My experience with Hotheads has been pretty good. I had a 21 Gladiator Overland that was "liner less". Hotheads and sound assassin strips was a good choice. Notable reduction in sound (less internal and external noise bouncing around) and drop in radiant heat penetration. My wife's Wrangler arrived without factory headliners as well. So, I installed the Hotheads kit for that one (which included Sound Assassin Strips and side window panels. That made a significant difference. If I compare the kit for the Overland with the OEM kit in my 21 Gladiator Rubicon, Hotheads is a better choice.

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Love my Hotheads liners. They definitely look OEM, were cheaper, and the tan matches my saddle interior perfectly. I will say I recently had to push the liner up to reattach to the top. I did all the surface prep taping as instructed, so it's something I'll keep an eye. It's an easy fix if I have to take it down and add more double-sided tape, but just wanted to note that in case others have had that issue.

Burghardphotography

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '65 MBZ 220s, '66 Riviera GS, '72 F-250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Finding the will to live

I definitely agree.

Just finished my install of the headliner and sound assassin strips yesterday. I jumped in for a drive this morning, and the new gladiator smell had definitely changed to a different smell entirely. It’s not all that bad smelling, but it is different.
Sponsored