Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a minute to introduce Hothead Headliners to the Gladiator Forum members. We are a small American company that takes pride in offering the best headliners we can make and even more pride in providing exceptional customer support. If your'e curious about our headliners head on over to our web site where there are lots of pictures & videos. The Gladiator headliners will look very similar to the JK & JL 2 door ones.
If you are wondering if we have the Gladiator headliners available for purchase, we do not. We do have a new Gladiator Rubicon in transit from the factory to our chosen dealer. Hopefully we will have it in our hands in 2-3 weeks and have the headliners available for purchase 2-3 weeks after that, so mid June. We will have pictures & pricing up shortly after we receive our JT.
If you would like to be notified when the headliners are ready just send us an email and we will add you to our notification list.

Here is a link to our web site: Hothead Headliners

If you have any questions please email or give us a call:
[email protected]
714-872-2071

best regards,
Mark

Fronts.jpg

JL 2 door Black2.JPG
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Hi mark! Welcome!

Some of us have been discussing your products. The headliner and sound assassin in particular.
We look forward to gladiator versions being available for the headliner.
On the bright side, some of us are also waiting for our gladiators. Probably won’t have them till June, July and some maybe later.... (sorry GCM Club)...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
LMAO, i just searched for sound assassin, and found this thread, what a coincidence

Are you going to come up with a sound assassin kit as well? Ever thought of putting the sound assassin strips on the inside of the doors? does it work well, thinking of doing this with your kits?

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
LMAO, i just searched for sound assassin, and found this thread, what a coincidence

Are you going to come up with a sound assassin kit as well? Ever thought of putting the sound assassin strips on the inside of the doors? does it work well, thinking of doing this with your kits?
Hi,
we will definitely offer the Sound Assassin strips for the hard top of the Gladiator. As for putting it inside the doors, you can just buy sheets of the Sound Assassin and do the entire floor & inside the doors. That material is very easy to cut to whatever size you need. I'm not sure how easy it will be to gain access to the inside of the door, but if you can get some in there it would sure make the door feel more solid.
regards,
Mark

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Oak & Black.jpg
Do you guys have any solutions for painting the white headliner roof? any product that works best? Plastidip?
I'm sorry but I don't have much experience with painting. A lot of our customers do paint the inside of their hard top before installing our headliners. I always suggest that they only paint about 1" into the recessed areas where the panels go so the 3M tape that attaches the panels will stick directly to the unpainted hard top. We know the tape sticks to the hard top but it may not hold as well to the paint, or the paint may put off the hard top.
regards,
Mark

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Oak & Black.jpg

I'm sorry but I don't have much experience with painting. A lot of our customers do paint the inside of their hard top before installing our headliners. I always suggest that they only paint about 1" into the recessed areas where the panels go so the 3M tape that attaches the panels will stick directly to the unpainted hard top. We know the tape sticks to the hard top but it may not hold as well to the paint, or the paint may put off the hard top.
regards,
Mark
That looks really nice

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Oak & Black.jpg

regards,
Mark
THAT LOOKS SICK!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi,
we will definitely offer the Sound Assassin strips for the hard top of the Gladiator. As for putting it inside the doors, you can just buy sheets of the Sound Assassin and do the entire floor & inside the doors. That material is very easy to cut to whatever size you need. I'm not sure how easy it will be to gain access to the inside of the door, but if you can get some in there it would sure make the door feel more solid.
regards,
Mark
do you sell the sound assassin sheets, or is Sound Assassin a seperatecompany that you buy the sheets from to make the Hothead Headliners Sound Assassin kits?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

:blush:

Didn't I post the video somewhere?

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't find it. This seems to be a recurring thing... I'm losing it. Thinking I had conversations I didn't have... yikes. Thinking I posted things I didn't post. :lipssealed::facepalm:

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
do you sell the sound assassin sheets, or is Sound Assassin a seperatecompany that you buy the sheets from to make the Hothead Headliners Sound Assassin kits?
HI,
we do sell Sound Assassin sheets (that is specifically our brand name). They are 20" x 15". We don't manufacture the material. It's butyl rubber with radiant barrier foil on one side. There are lots of companies that sell it, Dynamat is probably the most well know.
I hope that answers your questions.
Mark

OP
OP
Hothead Headliners

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Hi mark! Welcome!

Some of us have been discussing your products. The headliner and sound assassin in particular.
We look forward to gladiator versions being available for the headliner.
On the bright side, some of us are also waiting for our gladiators. Probably won’t have them till June, July and some maybe later.... (sorry GCM Club)...
So we had our first Gladiator in the shop yesterday (ours is still in transit), and got all the patterns we need for the headliners. We will have the hard top headliners available for pre-sale on HOTHEAD HEADLINERS in the next few days. We will start shipping out headliners for the Gladiator in 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions about the Gladiator please head on over to our forum on the Gladiator Forum and post them there or shoot us an email.
best regards,
Mark
Hothead Headliners
ps - I know these are not the best pictures. I will have tons more when we get our own Gladiator.
Sm 1.jpg
sm 2.jpg
sm 3.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HI,
we do sell Sound Assassin sheets (that is specifically our brand name). They are 20" x 15". We don't manufacture the material. It's butyl rubber with radiant barrier foil on one side. There are lots of companies that sell it, Dynamat is probably the most well know.
I hope that answers your questions.
Mark
Are you going to sell a complete interior sound assassin kit for the JT, like you did for the JL?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So we had our first Gladiator in the shop yesterday (ours is still in transit), and got all the patterns we need for the headliners. We will have the hard top headliners available for pre-sale on HOTHEAD HEADLINERS in the next few days. We will start shipping out headliners for the Gladiator in 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions about the Gladiator please head on over to our forum on the Gladiator Forum and post them there or shoot us an email.
best regards,
Mark
Hothead Headliners
ps - I know these are not the best pictures. I will have tons more when we get our own Gladiator.
Sm 1.jpg
sm 2.jpg
sm 3.jpg
Can't wait to install em! Thanks for posting.
Sponsored