Sponsored

Hotheads headliners

Big Red Gladiator

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra (gone... Just totaled it 4/22/19) Now a 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited, RX350 (Wife's) and soon a Gladiator LE
JUST AN FYI......the full.package with assassin strips and side panels is 306 bucks with the code MEMORIAL and free shipping. Score!
Do you have a picture?

Quadidaho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
That pic on the hotheads site is my Gladiator.....the kit is awesome just like all hotheads products. Fits perfect and makes a difference in insulating and noise. I had these in my JK and Mark used my Gladiator to make the templates. Order with confidence!

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
That pic on the hotheads site is my Gladiator.....the kit is awesome just like all hotheads products. Fits perfect and makes a difference in insulating and noise. I had these in my JK and Mark used my Gladiator to make the templates. Order with confidence!
I have a stupid question... did you put those on top of the stock ones? did you remove the stock ones? or did your truck not come with the stock ones?

Maybe even @Hothead Headliners could answer....

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
@billyjk7 What are the assassin strips and what are the small side panels? (Where do they go?)

Last edited:
OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
@billyjk7 What are the assassin strips and what are the small side panels? (Where do they go?)
Other than being their newest customer, I have bo affiliation with hotheads. The assasin strips are essentially sound deadening strips. You can YouTube the hothead installation videos to get an idea.

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Anyone know how easy it would be to remove the factory liners in order to install the Hotheads?

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Thanks, @billyjk7 - after I asked my question I went online, watched all their videos and got my questions answered.

Took advantage of the discount and ordered the headliners and assassin strips!

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Thanks for this. I had no idea this existed. Im curious if the soft top liner makes it as quiet as a hardtop? I'm trying to decide if I order a gladiator if I should buy a hard top or if this would suffice?

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Anyone know how easy it would be to remove the factory liners in order to install the Hotheads?
easy because for some people they're already falling off.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Last edited: