Sponsored

How does 37's affect driving and towing?

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
If you are running 37’s on your Gladiator, how is the drive? And did it affect your towing? Lastly what did you buy? I am looking at KM3’s
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I’m going with 37’s, but haven’t gotten them ordered yet. Wheels should be here Fri or Mon.

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I just changed from 35's to 37s and there is a big difference in the feel of the truck. They look great and it turns heads more than before but you definitely pay in the performance area. Being heavier the ride actually feels smoother and they soak up bumps better than the lighter 35s or stock wheels. Havent driven it enough to gauge an MPG difference yet though.

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I just changed from 35's to 37s and there is a big difference in the feel of the truck. They look great and it turns heads more than before but you definitely pay in the performance area. Being heavier the ride actually feels smoother and they soak up bumps better than the lighter 35s or stock wheels. Havent driven it enough to gauge an MPG difference yet though.
Any update on MPG or performance not that you have driven more? I am thinking about making the same change.
Sponsored