Sponsored

How long have you owned your Gladiator? Still Love it?

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
After owning the Gladiator for almost 2 years, I still have no complaints with it. Sure, it’s had some things that came up but none of them really changed my mind about owning one. I love this truck and was just curious if there are other’s who feel just as positive about their Gladiator as I do.

Can’t wait for its continued evolution.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Nov 2019...And I love everything about it except the cost of gas. lol
I don’t mind the cost of gas after owning an H2 Hummer. Anything better in mileage than that is an improvement.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
June 2020 and 17,000 miles later, I stand by my first comment to a friend - "this Jeep is way better than I hoped it would be".

Last edited:

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
So grateful my ex-wife kept her H2 and I kept my Wrangler. The H2 was a fun truck and way better off-road than the press gave it credit for, but I've never dug full-size vehicles. Not my cup of tea.

I do miss my 97 Ranger but that died before my first marriage did, hahahaha! And the Gladiator more than makes up for my pickup needs.

I don’t mind the cost of gas after owning an H2 Hummer. Anything better in mileage than that is an improvement.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Going on 2+ years also and am overall satisfied. That being said, there has been cause for concern with a rear window leak, steering wondering and a random pending but never posting misfire code that disables the ESS. A few other niggly things.

Everything has been fixed under warranty and never been left on the side of the road, but it dulls the sheen of ownership ever so slightly.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So grateful my ex-wife kept her H2 and I kept my Wrangler. The H2 was a fun truck and way better off-road than the press gave it credit for, but I've never dug full-size vehicles. Not my cup of tea.

I do miss my 97 Ranger but that died before my first marriage did, hahahaha! And the Gladiator more than makes up for my pickup needs.
The only thing I didn’t like about my H2 was it’s width. Pinstriping nightmare.

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Going on 2+ years also and am overall satisfied. That being said, there has been cause for concern with a rear window leak, steering wondering and a random pending but never posting misfire code that disables the ESS. Aw few other niggly things.

Everything has been fixed under warranty and never been left on the side of the road, but it dulls the sheen of ownership ever so slightly.
Honest answer.

Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Still enjoying mine. And I've talked several other people into buying them based on my experience. Modifying this truck is so much easier (cheaper) and more fun than anything else I've ever owned. Just hope I don't get bored once I run out of stuff to buy for it 🤣

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Still enjoying mine. And I've talked several other people into buying them based on my experience. Modifying this truck is so much easier (cheaper) and more fun than anything else I've ever owned. Just hope I don't get bored once I run out of stuff to buy for it 🤣
Not likely in my experience.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Only 3 months/1000 miles in but this is my favorite truck Ive ever driven. I've been able to personalize it without too much expense and there's never any doubt where my Jeep is in a full parking lot. As summer draws near I cannot wait to take the tops and doors off one of these dry weather windows. I wouldn't change a thing about this purchase.
Sponsored