Sponsored

How Long in JB Status?

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S Max Tow, 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
How long has everyone spent in JB status (vendor install for options for things like spray liner, steps, etc) which is the status after built.
Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Ordered my 2022 JTM on 2/14. I was going to follow each step of the build as I have done on past order outs. Didn't even have the chance to follow up on the build status and figured it would take a few days before it was in the system. Low and behold, my sales consultant called me yesterday to inform me that it was already built. Wow, one week from order out to done. So now the waiting game for rail and truck transport. Could be 6-8 weeks.

aronslusa

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTR on order, '21 4XE rubicon, '16 Camaro SS
My personal build has been in JB status for a week so far.
Another gladiator we ordered on 2-1-22 is already scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.... fastest I've seen one (wrangler or gladiator) built to delivery yet.

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered my 2022 JTM on 2/14. I was going to follow each step of the build as I have done on past order outs. Didn't even have the chance to follow up on the build status and figured it would take a few days before it was in the system. Low and behold, my sales consultant called me yesterday to inform me that it was already built. Wow, one week from order out to done. So now the waiting game for rail and truck transport. Could be 6-8 weeks.
sounds like we may be similar. Did yours have to go to vendor for adding options?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My personal build has been in JB status for a week so far.
Another gladiator we ordered on 2-1-22 is already scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.... fastest I've seen one (wrangler or gladiator) built to delivery yet.
what options did you add for it to go to JB?

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
sounds like we may be similar. Did yours have to go to vendor for adding options?
I stayed away from the options (that I have heard) that have slowed down builds. No spray in bedliner, Aux switch group, Active safety group or Adaptive cruise.

I Heard that the liners delaying things as well as the aux switches are in short supply. Microchip shortages are still affecting the driver "nannies" like the Active safety group and possible Adaptive cruise option. Also heard that certain paint colors are affecting build times.

Who knows though. They could be getting past some of these issues.

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I stayed away from the options (that I have heard) that have slowed down builds. No spray in bedliner, Aux switch group, Active safety group or Adaptive cruise.

I Heard that the liners delaying things as well as the aux switches are in short supply. Microchip shortages are still affecting the driver "nannies" like the Active safety group and possible Adaptive cruise option. Also heard that certain paint colors are affecting build times.

Who knows though. They could be getting past some of these issues.
What options would require the JB vendor install? I figured only molar and bedliner and gorilla glass and side steps.

If the aux and safety are also at the vendor after build it could be a while for me in JB status. I ordered all the safety stuff since we will be towing. I did order the

I had a baby bronco (sport) order in last year and it sat in microchip hell so I ended up cancelling it and going back to jeep brand which I have had before.

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
What options would require the JB vendor install? I figured only molar and bedliner and gorilla glass and side steps.

If the aux and safety are also at the vendor after build it could be a while for me in JB status. I ordered all the safety stuff since we will be towing. I did order the

I had a baby bronco (sport) order in last year and it sat in microchip hell so I ended up cancelling it and going back to jeep brand which I have had before.
I wouldn't think that aux switches or active safety would be vendor installed. I was under the impression that there was a shortage of parts involved with those. Again, they could be past those inventory issues by now.

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't think that aux switches or active safety would be vendor installed. I was under the impression that there was a shortage of parts involved with those. Again, they could be past those inventory issues by now.
Thanks. Then those are already in my jeep. That leaves my vendor body options that they are working on using JB status as my side steps, rear splash guards, trail rail management, rear splash guard and spray in bedliner and the mopar mats.

aronslusa

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTR on order, '21 4XE rubicon, '16 Camaro SS
Left JB status this morning, Invoiced and just waiting on a transport to pick it up. Week and a half / two weeks in JB status.

OP
OP
Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Left JB status this morning, Invoiced and just waiting on a transport to pick it up. Week and a half / two weeks in JB status.
I am at one week in JB so hopefully will leave next week
Sponsored