Sponsored

How many Launch Editions have been delivered? How many more yet to be built?

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Anyone know where things stand in the Launch Edition delivery debacle?
I’m currently in Granite Crystal Metallic purgatory... wondered if anyone had an estimate of how many LE’s have already been built and delivered, so we could better judge how many more (along with our late avail GCM’s) still need to be built! ;{
Sponsored

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger, Used to own 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Anyone know where things stand in the Launch Edition delivery debacle?
I’m currently in Granite Crystal Metallic purgatory... wondered if anyone had an estimate of how many LE’s have already been built and delivered, so we could better judge how many more (along with our late avail GCM’s) still need to be built! ;{
@JeepCares

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Picked ours up on Friday. The Granite Crystals were advertised as late availability so I think you're good for August delivery. Hang in there, well worth the wait!

OP
OP
WildJD

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
So... there were only 20 Granite Crystal LE’s ordered? Because they didn’t start down the line until today! (Assuming the worker in Toledo actually exists!) Hunh... then they should be built and shipped in no time! :please: ;{

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So... there were only 20 Granite Crystal LE’s ordered? Because they didn’t start down the line until today! (Assuming the worker in Toledo actually exists!) Hunh... then they should be built and shipped in no time! :please: ;{
I'm assuming guy doesn't know what he's talking about. but fingers crossed! for them to only make 20 granites out of 4,190 would be pretty sweet!

Sponsored

OP
OP
WildJD

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm assuming guy doesn't know what he's talking about. but fingers crossed! for them to only make 20 granites out of 4,190 would be pretty sweet!
Plus, like I said, it shouldn’t take any time at all for 20 to be built and shipped! Alas... I suspect “Cheffullofit” is probably full-of-it! Wish @JeepCares would respond! Surely FCA knows how many LE’s have been built & delivered!
Still hoping against hope, that our dear friend “Toledo worker” is real, and honest! ;{

Last edited:

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plus, like I said, it shouldn’t take any time at all for 20 to be built and shipped! Alas... I suspect “Cheffullofit” is probably full-of-it! Wish @JeepCares would respond!
Still hoping against hope, that our dear friend “Toledo worker” is real, and honest! ;{
lol i must have missed something, where is the Toledo Worker post at?

OP
OP
WildJD

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
lol i must have missed something, where is the Toledo Worker post at?
First Granite Vin, Rebel JT, post #327 (I think) today at noon! ;{

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
How are you determining that there will only be 20 built?

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
OP
OP
WildJD

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
How are you determining that there will only be 20 built?
From the post above that said “4170 LE’s have already been built...” ;{

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I find it odd that only 20 granite crystal LEs are being built. I understand the math but that color was available to be ordered from the get go and considering how popular of a color it is the numbers just don't make sense. Logic would dictate a more even distribution amongst the 5 colors. The only logical explanation is that a lot of dealers ordered them right away in the readily available colors knowing they would sell.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I find it odd that only 20 granite crystal LEs are being built. I understand the math but that color was available to be ordered from the get go and considering how popular of a color it is the numbers just don't make sense. Logic would dictate a more even distribution amongst the 5 colors. The only logical explanation is that a lot of dealers ordered them right away in the readily available colors knowing they would sell.
The 20 number is more of a poke at the dealer who said 4170 were already built. I think we are still tracking more than 20 Granite LEs on the tracking spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CzyrrDuUyLk1NNhpOmoabLIUt6JA3BXtR-Tlbthhec/edit#gid=0), and that's just forum members who have entered their information. There are many more out there not on the sheet.
Sponsored

Last edited: