Sponsored

How to make Oracle Lighting 7443-CK fender LED lights appear white?

Droz23

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Engineer
Hello, trying to figure out how to get my fender/parking drl’s to appear as white led, instead of the amber color. I bought the Oracle Lighting 7443-CK LED switchbacks and put them on the outer light sockets in place of the amber lights. The first picture shows the lights on auto mode (DRL’s amber), and the second shows my headlights on (DRL’s in white). Is there a way to get my lights to appear white always, with just the turn signals as amber when used?

Vehicle is a 2020 Gladiator Overland, non-led package.
Ideally, I’d like the LED fender lights but not sure if they’re a direct swap. Any input/suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator How to make Oracle Lighting 7443-CK fender LED lights appear white? D8D8F72F-A700-4AED-8642-66CA9865B9E4

Jeep Gladiator How to make Oracle Lighting 7443-CK fender LED lights appear white? 324C07C6-3CB2-463A-AC1B-966A30F9A69A
Sponsored

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
Hello, trying to figure out how to get my fender/parking drl’s to appear as white led, instead of the amber color. I bought the Oracle Lighting 7443-CK LED switchbacks and put them on the outer light sockets in place of the amber lights. The first picture shows the lights on auto mode (DRL’s amber), and the second shows my headlights on (DRL’s in white). Is there a way to get my lights to appear white always, with just the turn signals as amber when used?

Vehicle is a 2020 Gladiator Overland, non-led package.
Ideally, I’d like the LED fender lights but not sure if they’re a direct swap. Any input/suggestions appreciated.
Thanks!

Jeep Gladiator How to make Oracle Lighting 7443-CK fender LED lights appear white? 324C07C6-3CB2-463A-AC1B-966A30F9A69A

Assuming you have a Sport/S with the single bulb in the fender? I had the same issue with Oracle switchbacks. I called them several times, ultimately they told me it is not possible. Because if you use a Tazer to set the DRL's as "turns" the computer sends a signal to use the turn signals as DRL's and the turn signals are amber. There is no way to tell it to use the white part of the bulb. At least nothing that I have found at this point.