Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
  • Banned
Production on my Gobi Mojave hasn’t even started yet but my garage is starting to fill up with assorted boxes of all shapes, sizes, and weights. Well the FedEx guy just departed and I sliced the shipping straps around the box he just left. Now I’m 6’4” and the box was waist high and very heavy.
I knew I ordered some bed side rock sliders from ExtremeTerrain on Thursday but this box was just way too big to be them. Or so I thought.
The attached pics show the size comparison of one of the steps/sliders to the box. There were a couple of brackets and some hardware included but good Lord, these sliders were packed to go unscathed through a Russian invasion of Ukraine!
Funny because these are basically to pound the shit out of rocks while protecting your paint and sheet metal, but no scratches, nicks, dings, or burrs before you receive them.
Guess what I’m trying to say is hella props to RedRock 4X4 for the provided protection both before and after receipt.
Can’t wait to install them and go get some dirt and scratches on them.
Jeep Gladiator HUGE Thumbs Up to RedRock 4X4 4ACEF6A8-9C3A-4955-83F1-CC75DCE9E932
Jeep Gladiator HUGE Thumbs Up to RedRock 4X4 D880DEC4-77AE-42C4-A46A-67499A61E10B
Sponsored