First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
If someone gave it to me I'd drive it. I like the styling but not for that price!

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
This is the second or third one that has traded hands for over $200k. One a few weeks ago sold for almost $350k. I don’t think we can call these new Hummer EV’s bro dozer’s. Sure they weigh ~9k pounds, but at least they’re not guzzling gas at 8mpg.

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
This car market is insane. My wife really wants a Bronco, but no way am I'm paying over MSRP for it. She'll have to wait until things calm down.

Sponsored

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Congratulations to anyone who took a chance and ordered one when they came out. How I wish I would have ordered 5 and had them for sale now especially the way my retirement fund has been going the last 7 months..

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Anyone else notice the JT has better under rear seat storage?

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
Anyone else notice the JT has better under rear seat storage?
Honestly, under seat storage doesn’t really matter when the whole front is a useable washable cargo compartment.

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland

Sponsored

OP
OP

MDPensFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator JTO, 2017 Grand Cherokee
Congratulations to anyone who took a chance and ordered one when they came out. How I wish I would have ordered 5 and had them for sale now especially the way my retirement fund has been going the last 7 months..
Yeah, no kidding! Nothing more fun than dumping money in your retirement fund only to see it get lit on fire every day. I should have dropped a reservation deposit on the Hummer, Rivian, Bronco, and Lightning when they were first announced.

Trout Safari

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah, no kidding! Nothing more fun than dumping money in your retirement fund only to see it get lit on fire every day. I should have dropped a reservation deposit on the Hummer, Rivian, Bronco, and Lightning when they were first announced.
4x4's were always the worst investment anyone could make. Who could have possibly known they have been one of the best investments in the past 2 years!:LOL:

Last edited:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
This car market is insane. My wife really wants a Bronco, but no way am I'm paying over MSRP for it. She'll have to wait until things calm down.
Same here, my wife wants a new Bronco also. I had to take her around a couple of Ford dealers this last weekend with Bronco's on the lot and show her the $15K-$20K addendum add on stickers for her to understand why she could not get one. Women do not like math.

en2dirt

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Same here, my wife wants a new Bronco also. I had to take her around a couple of Ford dealers this last weekend with Bronco's on the lot and show her the $15K-$20K addendum add on stickers for her to understand why she could not get one. Women do not like math.
That's less than I'm seeing. My local dealer here in So. Cal has a $50k mark up on First Edition. It's been sitting in their showroom about 3 months now. I email them from time to time offering MSRP. Last reply was they will probably take $40k over MSRP. It's really unbelievable that someone would pay that.

Shopshirt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator
Agreed, it seems sanity has left the general auto consumer mindset lately. Actually the entire consumer market is out of wack. I don't know if it is pandemic/social media mentality related or something but "gotta have it itis" at any price seems to be the new norm. "Says the guy who just bought a 22 Gladiator" LOL;)

Jeep Gladiator Hummer EV Pickup Sold for 260k!? 1651420849071
Sponsored