Sponsored

Humor

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ā€˜17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ā€˜73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
:) All Jeeps that wander are not lost....
.....they just have questionable steering! :facepalm:

I tried!
Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
you delivered a smirk. Don't stop,

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
PAYTTENTION.jpg

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
giphy.gif

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
tuesday.jpg

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
GUNSTORE.JPG

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
A wife suspected her husband of having an affair. When he claimed to be going on a week-long hunting trip, she became more suspicious. When he returned, the husband complained that she hadn't packed any underwear for him. She replied, "Sure I did, it was in your gun case."

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
FIREALARM.png

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
A wife suspected her husband of having an affair. When he claimed to be going on a week-long hunting trip, she became more suspicious. When he returned, the husband complained that she hadn't packed any underwear for him. She replied, "Sure I did, it was in your gun case."
I have something related to this. Bear in mind that the fellow bringing up the question is a two time winner of the 24 Hours of Daytona. There's a really funny story with that, too, but I'll post later ...

16:13 if not forwarded ...

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Reminded me of this story that I found years ago on another Jeep forum. So good that I keep a copy around to share ...

Lately my girlfriend of 2 years has been working a lot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc.

I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said, "Just talking"... Whatever.

So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Jeep. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my Jeep, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear diff cover is dented pretty badly. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT; I had been driving with a busted diff cover! So, what diff cover should I go with?

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Okay, here's that story about the race car driver, two time winner at 24 Hours of Daytona ...

Starts at 10:54 ...

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Okay, here's that story about the race car driver, two time winner at 24 Hours of Daytona ..
Lol...that is funny. I bet he was the most humble guy, too. Funny how some people try and inflate themselves in other peopleā€™s eyes, while others donā€™t feel the need to define themselves by their achievements.

I bet even on this forum there are some really interesting people who would surprise us if we got the privilege to really get to know.

most-interesting-man-goldsmith-1504044751.jpg

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
good stuff!

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Lol...that is funny. I bet he was the most humble guy, too. Funny how some people try and inflate themselves in other peopleā€™s eyes, while others donā€™t feel the need to define themselves by their achievements.

I bet even on this forum there are some really interesting people who would surprise us if we got the privilege to really get to know.

He is a humble person. I searched up his race record--it has some notable achievements--but here's my favorite article about him ...

https://www.news-journalonline.com/article/LK/20100201/News/605079273/DN

Next year I'm headed to Death Valley area with his son and his son's family. No room for "Grandpa" since his son's wife recently had twins. I told his son that if his dad needs a ride, he's welcome to tag along in my Jeep. I hope he does.
Sponsored