First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Now I’m really confused. There are 2 Hydro Blue Rubicons on autotrader with pictures. Both of them DO NOT have the red dash. They are grey. Which is what I wanted. However, there is a post on here stating the the Pumpkin grey dash was a mistake and they will be getting the red dash now. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?? I want a Hydro Blue with the grey dash but worried about ordering it and getting the red dash. I may have to ask my dealer to do a trade if there are blue ones on other lots with the grey dash at the end of November.
Sponsored

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Now I’m really confused. There are 2 Hydro Blue Rubicons on autotrader with pictures. Both of them DO NOT have the red dash. They are grey. Which is what I wanted. However, there is a post on here stating the the Pumpkin grey dash was a mistake and they will be getting the red dash now. Can anyone confirm one way or the other?? I want a Hydro Blue with the grey dash but worried about ordering it and getting the red dash. I may have to ask my dealer to do a trade if there are blue ones on other lots with the grey dash at the end of November.
You can always buy the red dash incerts for 300 ish dollars. I would have thought blue and red would be a nice match, I guess fca thought different. I could see with punkin because the colors clash bad.

OP
OP
NateKY

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
black seats = red dash.
Saddle/Tan seats = grey dash.
Uhmmmm.........No. Like I said. There are pictures on Autotrader of 2 Hydro Blue Rubicons with black cloth seats and a grey dash. There are a ton of pictures on here with Pumpkin Rubicons and a grey dash.

Sponsored

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
There is a conversation going on in a Facebook group about the interior and dash color. A gentleman that works in the planning group is adamant that the dash color on all Rubicons with black interior is Red. He is stating that there was a mix up and some dash assemblies were made with the grey dash. He said they know a few got through but that futures orders for Punkn and Hydro will have the red dash. I Just wanted to get this out there for those of you that have already ordered or getting ready to order.

OP
OP
NateKY

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
^^^^^^^^ I’m trying to find out if this is true. What is this guys name or some sort of validation? Will jeep chat be able to confirm the switch from grey to red??

highoctane

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thats interesting about the combinations that go against what my dealer said. On my Billet JT Rubicon, I was also told that black seats = red dash, saddle seats = gray dash. Luckily I wanted the gray dash and the saddle seats, easy choice.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon

Sponsored

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Definitely understand the concern...red and blue ...not a good combo

giskard

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW i3s
Definitely understand the concern...red and blue ...not a good combo
That's just an opinion, of course. I've always liked the "superman" look of some sports cars. Many Porsches, for instance, were available with a totally red interior (seats, dash, plastics, everything) with a blue exterior. As someone with a hydro blue Rubicon on order I hope they fix the glitch and put a red dash in mine when they get around to building it :)
Sponsored