Sponsored

I find this funny. I’d be mad if I didn’t.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
This was rattling around in the box with my new step slider skids. Cosmetic scratches only, and I have no doubt Rock Slide will take care of it, as they’re great to work with. But it’s driving me nuts that I don’t know what it is. Is it to repair a leaking pipe?

Edit: I REALLY like rock slide engineering. This is not a vendor bashing thread. It’s funny though, and I want to know what it is. Someone at the factory in Utah is like, where the hell did I put that thing?

Jeep Gladiator I find this funny. I’d be mad if I didn’t. 98DBFA11-1EB2-4BD2-B306-EEF96E423985
Sponsored

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
Was the box damaged in transit?

That looks like a the box was torn open in transit, a dock worker threw everything in the box that looked like it belonged, taped it back up, and sent it on its way kind of thing.

Not that I ever witnessed something like that go down. 🤣

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Was the box damaged in transit?

That looks like a the box was torn open in transit, a dock worker threw everything in the box that looked like it belonged, taped it back up, and sent it on its way kind of thing.

Not that I ever witnessed something like that go down. 🤣
It had some dents, but the staples were intact. It didn’t appear to have been opened.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I heard the new "must have" mod was a heavy duty under carriage sprinkler system to keep everything clean, maybe you are ahead of the curve !!!! You have the clamp now for the piping.
:LOL:
Added to the list of required mods. Check.

Phred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Green Gladiator Rubicon
It’s a Victaulic pipe coupling often used for sprinklers.

Sponsored

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I heard the new "must have" mod was a heavy duty under carriage sprinkler system to keep everything clean, maybe you are ahead of the curve !!!! You have the clamp now for the piping.
Ya that's part of RSE's new underbody wash system. You must have the gen 4 steps. They have pressure spray nozzles built in to each step. Use that to connect the pipes from each together.

It's nice, you open the door and it cleans the mud off the truck, the steps, and the ground around the truck. "Straight from the mudhole to the mall!" I think is the new slogan.

Don't forget to add the optional door delete kit, step light kit, and wheel cleaner jet kit.

All joking aside, you are going to love the steps, they are amazing and I get a shit ton of compliments from others about them too.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Ya that's part of RSE's new underbody wash system. You must have the gen 4 steps. They have pressure spray nozzles built in to each step. Use that to connect the pipes from each together.

It's nice, you open the door and it cleans the mud off the truck, the steps, and the ground around the truck. "Straight from the mudhole to the mall!" I think is the new slogan.

Don't forget to add the optional door delete kit, step light kit, and wheel cleaner jet kit.

All joking aside, you are going to love the steps, they are amazing and I get a shit ton of compliments from others about them too.
I’ve had the steps for a while, and you’re right, they’re amazing. I’m just adding the armor. I don’t want to destroy them on holy cross or the rubicon.

Edit: RSE is replacing the armor. Such an easy company to work with.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
that's just to make sure that when you go mudding/ in deeper water that you don't void warranty when something goes wrong, just flip the switch and extensive undercarriage wash happens, all the rage in Europe, lol

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
This was rattling around in the box with my new step slider skids. Cosmetic scratches only, and I have no doubt Rock Slide will take care of it, as they’re great to work with. But it’s driving me nuts that I don’t know what it is. Is it to repair a leaking pipe?

Edit: I REALLY like rock slide engineering. This is not a vendor bashing thread. It’s funny though, and I want to know what it is. Someone at the factory in Utah is like, where the hell did I put that thing?

Jeep Gladiator I find this funny. I’d be mad if I didn’t. 98DBFA11-1EB2-4BD2-B306-EEF96E423985
RSE is a stand up company. I had a motor go out on me, I called them, they walked me through diagnosing the problem and they rushed me a new motor and control module.

OP
OP
WILDHOBO

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
RSE is a stand up company. I had a motor go out on me, I called them, they walked me through diagnosing the problem and they rushed me a new motor and control module.
They definitely are. That’s why I didn’t refuse the shipment. I knew they’d likely send me a replacement with a return shipping label, which is what they did.
Sponsored