Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
First, I am aware there are cheaper ways of doing this. Not to mention, through trial and error, I absolutely spent more then I needed. But below is the list of the parts I actually used and I am very happy with the results. I added a Milton valve so it can be used at any gas station air pump if needed. the total for this set up was right around $200.

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210715_200644 Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210715_200651
For instructions, generally all YouTube vids follow the same general setup and I kinda picked and Chose what features I liked from each one.
Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
So does this “equalize” the pressure to all four tires simultaneously? I’m assuming yes. And can it be set to stop air flow at a designated pressure, or is that the purpose of the valve and you need to keep an eye on it?
Thanks for your write up.

Squelch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi Gladiator, Energica Ribelle, Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
How well does all this pack up? Does it fit easily in a small bag or under the rear seat?

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
First, I am aware there are cheaper ways of doing this. Not to mention, through trial and error, I absolutely spent more then I needed. But below is the list of the parts I actually used and I am very happy with the results. I added a Milton valve so it can be used at any gas station air pump if needed. the total for this set up was right around $200.

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210715_200651 Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210715_200651
For instructions, generally all YouTube vids follow the same general setup and I kinda picked and Chose what features I liked from each one.
I would like to see some pictures of this system in use.

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport, 1976 VW poptop
This sounds smooth, man! Would love to see pics of it in action. Thanks for the detailed list of components.

Sponsored

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
There are also alternatives if you wish to buy complete. Speedflate is one company that I used. I believe there are others out there also.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
The pressurized air in a closed system equalizes against whatever restriction their is, but yes, all the tires reach the exact same pressure. The valve on the Speedflate set I have is manual, whether inflating or deflating, and you need to keep an eye on it.

You could put a pressure valve on your compressor to set the limit airing up, but for how I stow mine, I decided it would be too fragile.

So does this “equalize” the pressure to all four tires simultaneously? I’m assuming yes. And can it be set to stop air flow at a designated pressure, or is that the purpose of the valve and you need to keep an eye on it?
Thanks for your write up.

Vballer16

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep Gladiator sport
I have made a similar setup. Bought a battery cable storage bag to store mine.

MCATDT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I bought Morflate version on Black Friday for under $150. Also added the Milton valve so I could inflate at a gas station if my ARB ever failed. Its just a great system if you off road regularly and the added benefit of perfectly balanced air pressure helps to keep tire wear even.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sorry for the late reply to everyone.

Does this “equalize” the pressure to all four tires simultaneously? yes*, however this is dependent upon load distribution and a level surface. The front end of your Jeep is much heavier so naturally if you let it distribute on it own, you will inherently get higher PSI in the rear.

How well does all this pack up? As it is now, I feel like I need a large duffle bag but, I can add couplers at the split which will allow for rapid disassembly which will then allow for much more compact stowage. jumper cable bag as mentioned in one comment.

After market options are right on $200 also - this makes me feel better :) plus I got to build it and that was fun.

I bought Morflate version on Black Friday for under $150 - Im going to ignore this comment and keep reading the one above.

OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I would like to see some pictures of this system in use.
so would I. my wife's tires are running low on her Santa Fe, I may use that as a demonstration (Ill photoshop a jeep emblem on it to keep everyone calm)

OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
@RangerG
@AleYeah

I made some changes. I went back and added the couplers to the splitter, this makes it much easier to stow away and it now all fits in a small tool bag.

For the sake of practicality, I just rest it on top of the lights and it stays put while in use.
Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210723_173101
Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210723_173050
Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210723_173057

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210725_184808

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210723_174545

Jeep Gladiator I made a 4 tire inflation system and parts list. 20210725_184832

Imbuere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Anyone know if a ARB twin can send more air than 4 1/4” lines can supply at the PSI we‘re running?

Edit: I looked this up and at ~30 PSI a 1/4 inch hose can do about 1.5 cfm. So, for 4 tires you’ll loose 4% of the twin compressors capacity going with 1/4 line. Considering how much smaller and lighter that line is, I’ll be going with 1/4.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread