Sponsored

I put 33's on a Sport S, really notice the rake now so I need to take care of that, but would it look stupid if I lifted it 2" as well?

Deleted member 30519

I don't see much of a rake. Whys everyone so worried about the rake? It's a truck

OP
OP
jenkij

jenkij

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I don't see much of a rake. Whys everyone so worried about the rake? It's a truck
Maybe not so much the rake but how close the fenders are to the wheels in front as opposed to the back, but rubicon fenders are a little pricy compared to pucks. Funny, I see the rake but don't see anybody worried.

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
I think it looks pretty good. Do you have to recalibrate for that? How did it change the ride?

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Sport S with 2.5” front lift and .75” rear lift, LE take offs.

79BB2136-0CF9-4A23-8B22-6D9CEEE54775.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
jenkij

jenkij

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I think it looks pretty good. Do you have to recalibrate for that? How did it change the ride?
Thanks, hard to get a good look without the wheels and tires getting lost in the black. Seems close enough in speed I haven't decided whether it's worth it. Rides a little rougher but I prefer that, my other Jeeps have been Rubicons with MT's, but these tires are not as loud as the BFG's were when going slow.

OP
OP
jenkij

jenkij

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Sport S with 2.5” front lift and .75” rear lift, LE take offs.

Jeep Gladiator I put 33's on a Sport S, really notice the rake now so I need to take care of that, but would it look stupid if I lifted it 2" as well? 79BB2136-0CF9-4A23-8B22-6D9CEEE54775
Looks, good. Nice rims, I wanted those rims but the deal was too good on the Crystal rims I found.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Doesn't look bad now to me, and I don't think it'd look stupid with the 2" lift. It's just gonna tempt you to go to 35"s. You might just want to do the teraflex level and maybe combine with the Rubi suspension, seems to be a popular combination. I'm putting the suspension on mine, don't care about the rake

Sponsored