Sponsored

I want to start an LLC for my company but no idea what to do.

Finlando

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2008
Occupation
Engineer
I want to start a Web Development company in Florida, but I have no idea what I need to do in order to make that happen. I googled Florida LLC and came up with some forms. I'm worried there might be other details I should know about before registering. What books should I read to gain a better knowledge of starting an small business?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
One of the main benefits of NOT going the LLC route is proprietorships (the former case) tend to get more advantageous loaning situations. Pretend you go to the bank with a brilliant business idea and tell them you need a few million to make it happen, would they rather give it to someone who is risking their own personal wealth as well as that of the company or someone who has put up a wall between their own finances and the corporations? And how to start an llc in nevada?

OP
OP

Finlando

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 2008
Occupation
Engineer
An LLC is a limited liability company, a legal entity, also a business structure that’s created by state law. An LLC can be used to run a business, or it can be used to hold assets such as real estate, vehicles, boats, or aircraft. The owners of an LLC are called members, an LLC can be owned by one person, called a single member LLC, or an LLC can be owned by two or more people, called a multi-member LLC. The LLC is created by the filling LLC information documents with your state and paying the filing fee. Why would you form an LLC? The number one reason is for asset protection. By forming an LLC you create a protective wall between your business and your personal assets.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I want to start a Web Development company in Florida, but I have no idea what I need to do in order to make that happen. I googled Florida LLC and came up with some forms. I'm worried there might be other details I should know about before registering. What books should I read to gain a better knowledge of starting an small business?
I did my LLC 16 years ago through this site. It was simple and easy, and they walked me through the entire thing.
https://www.mycorporation.com/

On a side note - Holy crap! That was 16 years ago!

Sponsored

hobbsserv

First Name
K Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon white
Occupation
Business Owner
I have always been of the mind set of letting the experts do what they do best so I can focus on what I’m an expert at. I have 4 corporates and a trust In Florida. For a few hundred dollars to the right corp attorney you will feel confident that no detail, that could cost you more than you paid them, gets missed.

bellason

First Name
Bella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Occupation
Painter
The first step to starting your own business is finding a good idea. But, you don't need to have a perfect idea in order to start a business – you need YOUR best idea. To start you need to go through a Delaware LLC Search process yourself. It falls as below described in the steps:
  1. Decide on a Business Name.
  2. Designate a Registered Agent.
  3. Get a Copy of Your State's LLC Article of Organization Form.
  4. Prepare the LLC Article of Organization Form.
  5. File the Articles of Organization.
  6. Create an Operating Agreement.
  7. Keep Your LLC Active.

dylanrob

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Occupation
NA
Hi! There will be a lot of paper works and step-by-step procedures for this. Hiring a lawyer would be a great idea to help you in accomplishing this. I suggest looking up at UpCounsel, they have professional trademark attorneys who are also located in Orlando FL.

Orlandos5

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio
Occupation
student
In my case I used help from legalzoom llc review LegalZoom LLC is a valuable resource for entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to establish their businesses with ease. As a user, I have found LegalZoom's platform to be user-friendly and efficient. The step-by-step guidance for forming an LLC, along with their comprehensive legal documents and templates, simplified the entire process. I appreciate their affordable pricing and the peace of mind that comes with professional assistance from experienced attorneys. LegalZoom's customer support has been responsive and helpful whenever I had questions. Overall, LegalZoom LLC is a reliable solution for anyone seeking to establish a legal entity for their business without the complexity and cost of traditional legal services.
Sponsored

Last edited: