Sponsored

I wonder if Bikini color will be on the Gladiator one day?

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
This is a new Bikini Pearlcoat Wrangler we just got in. It looks pretty cool in person, and we already have 2 ordered unit Saharas on the way for customers. Does anyone want to see this color on a Gladiator? I think it would be sweet to see one.

IMG_20190315_090850.jpg

MVIMG_20190315_090857.jpg
Sponsored

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
I think bikini looks great! Hydro blue is fairly similar though. I'm just surprised the JL got rid of mojito! and have two blues.

OP
OP
Moonridge

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think bikini looks great! Hydro blue is fairly similar though. I'm just surprised the JL got rid of mojito! and have two blues.
As of right now we can still order Mojito! Jeeps, but I have no clue when that option is going away.

15528380418227274614340249844195.jpg

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I'd like to ask why if we can choose a color option that we cannot choose *any* color option. At some level it's stir up paint from a code and apply through some nozzles which can be cleaned. We would pay for the hassle, perhaps wait longer, but have unlimited choices from available codes. So my question is why doesn't this happen?

OP
OP
Moonridge

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to ask why if we can choose a color option that we cannot choose *any* color option. At some level it's stir up paint from a code and apply through some nozzles which can be cleaned. We would pay for the hassle, perhaps wait longer, but have unlimited choices from available codes. So my question is why doesn't this happen?
I think there are a couple factors that stop that from happening. The most obvious one is that the most popular colors on Wranglers and eventually the Gladiators are the plain colors (White, Black, Granite, Silver.) So if they had to constantly retool the paint sprayer to support any color, it would cost Jeep a ton of extra money for very little payoff. It could also cost Jeep more money for not being able to produce their product as fast as possible. Aftermarket painting, especially in a Wrangler, shouldn't hurt resale values. I would recommend if you did want a one of kind color, to just get it painted from a well reviewed custom shop. Of course Dodge did it before with the Viper, but I could never see the Wrangler having this ability.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I want to see Mojito make it into the 2nd model year of the JT!
Bolt-Doetsch-Off-Road-JL-Wrangler-SEMA-2018-12.jpg

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
That color should come with a care package that has three bottles of nail polish, hair clips, a thong, and a bottle of Jeep fragrance.

There's no way FCA will use that on a pickup truck. A sheet of plywood would jump out of the bed and commit suicide.

Karnaj

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Town & Country, 2002 Camry, 2003 Grand Am, 2021 Deisel JTR.
Occupation
Union Electrician
That color should come with a care package that has three bottles of nail polish, hair clips, a thong, and a bottle of Jeep fragrance.

There's no way FCA will use that on a pickup truck. A sheet of plywood would jump out of the bed and commit suicide.
A simple no would have sufficed ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moonridge

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Girls buy trucks too...

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Yeah I guess I should just go with baby sh!t gator green like everyone else so my man card doesn't get revoked. :like:

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Until I, you, we, see any colour in person, it's hard to judge. Didn't think I liked the Sting Grey until I saw it personally at a dealership. Also colors look different on different vehicles, colour matched roof, fenders vs Black two tones. I just have to see it live to decide.
Much like online dating....

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Girls buy trucks too...
Silly boys...
In my neck of the woods here, lots of female truck owners, and I would say the majority
of 2 door Wranglers are owned by females, my wife included.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
This is a new Bikini Pearlcoat Wrangler we just got in. It looks pretty cool in person, and we already have 2 ordered unit Saharas on the way for customers. Does anyone want to see this color on a Gladiator? I think it would be sweet to see one.

IMG_20190315_090850.jpg

MVIMG_20190315_090857.jpg
I think most of us would just like to see ANY Gladiator in person.

But joking aside, Id like to see that color someday on Gladiator.
Sponsored