• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
Selling front and rear Icon shocks for 2.5" lift. These have less than 300 miles and only 1 trip off-road. Perfect condtion, in the process of switching out my current setup. Prefer local but I still have the boxes so shipping on your dime would be possible, just need to check rates. Purchased from Quadratec and Northridge to complete the set at $159.95 ea plus tax. Looking to sell all 4 for $480.00

From my own measurements, could get +/- with a proper measuring guage for shocks. These measurements were eye to eye.
Front = 27.75" extended, 17.50" collapsed
Rear = 27.50" extended, 18.50" collapsed

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

CG32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max Tow
Occupation
Audio visual production sales
Any reason you are switching? Trying to decide between icon and fox.

OP
OP
ssrgeoff

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
Any reason you are switching? Trying to decide between icon and fox.
Yeah, I am sitting with 600# over the bed and these just don't cut it. Going with new springs and shocks. It rode good with no weight but didn't last long since 2 days after installing I started loading it up.

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Yeah, I am sitting with 600# over the bed and these just don't cut it. Going with new springs and shocks. It rode good with no weight but didn't last long since 2 days after installing I started loading it up.
Curious... what are you going with? I'm kind of in the same boat.

Thanks

OP
OP
ssrgeoff

ssrgeoff

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURD '21 JTR,
Looking at a custom Deaver spring option and I'll try Falcons before springing for Kings as I had on my Tundra. If the Falcons work then I'll be stoked that I saved a bit of money. I didn't mess with all the setting on my old Kings so looking forward to the quick change with the 3+ setting.

Bumpy Ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Looking at a custom Deaver spring option and I'll try Falcons before springing for Kings as I had on my Tundra. If the Falcons work then I'll be stoked that I saved a bit of money. I didn't mess with all the setting on my old Kings so looking forward to the quick change with the 3+ setting.
let us know how it goes with the Falcons.