Sponsored

If your truck is not optioned with Sirius...

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
is it just a matter of calling SXM and activating or do you have to swap the radio?

I found a Max Tow with tan interior that is checking all the boxes but I really like my SXM
Sponsored

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker
is it just a matter of calling SXM and activating or do you have to swap the radio?

I found a Max Tow with tan interior that is checking all the boxes but I really like my SXM
Your radio should be equipped for it. I got a year of free SeriousXM with my truck. I've had it on my other vehicles but cancelled because they're such dicks to deal with on the phone. As soon as my free year is up I won't renew.

Reactions: Mac

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
I purchased a Sport off the lot and my satellite radio was activated upon purchase. I also got a year free. Debate myself next august if I keep it or not.

Gladiator Girl

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Florist
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased a Sport off the lot and my satellite radio was activated upon purchase. I also got a year free. Debate myself next august if I keep it or not.
Same here. I love having it free for 1 year. But not sure if I will keep it beyond that.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here. I love having it free for 1 year. But not sure if I will keep it beyond that.
I love having the year over 3 months like most others. In a year, I'll be use to it & will have to keep it lol. Probably why they give you a year so you'll get attached to it.

Sponsored

Gladiator Girl

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Florist
Vehicle Showcase
I love having the year over 3 months like most others. In a year, I'll be use to it & will have to keep it lol. Probably why they give you a year so you'll get attached to it.
Agree. Love listening to just about everything on it. Nice variety. Love the Classic Rock Station. Kind of a teaser get you spoiled then you can’t live without it. Lol

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agree. Love listening to just about everything on it. Nice variety. Love the Classic Rock Station. Kind of a teaser get you spoiled then you can’t live without it. Lol
Definitely classic rock and classic country.

OP
OP
Orange01z28

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Yeah, I love Sirius, I've had it in cars for over a decade now, and that's why it's important for me to continue having it

My question was about if you ended up buying a Gladiator off the lot that does not have the Sirius option. I did some other searching on here and it looks like a radio swap to get it?

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker
Yeah, I love Sirius, I've had it in cars for over a decade now, and that's why it's important for me to continue having it

My question was about if you ended up buying a Gladiator off the lot that does not have the Sirius option. I did some other searching on here and it looks like a radio swap to get it?
I would imagine they all come with serious/xm. Most, if not all new cars do.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well not sure if later model changed but my Sport S Max-Tow don't AKA base radio 5 inch, I'm running it though my cellphone to JT via USB or Bluetooth. But it has limited the volume to about 2/3 of radio max. I got a 3 months free after second oil change, so I would get hooked on it over radio.
Sponsored