Sponsored

I'm looking at a used jeep.. is there a way to search vin for the options/ window sticker?

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
I have been wanting to do this since the Gladiator was first announced... A relatively local dealer got in a used 2020 gladiator s package with less than 4k miles and most of the options I would want. They offered $20,000 on my 6 speed 2014 Tacoma with 99,3xx miles on it. Very fair. Their price is also pretty fair.

This isn't the best or worst financial decision, but I didn't want to get too into it until i spoke with my wife to make sure we can really afford a car payment. In the end, yes, it is close, but I can do it.

It is at a chevy dealership, and i didn't see the window sticker in with the docs. while I have an email to the sales person, i am wondering if it has max tow.

Is there a way to search the vin to know what options it has?
Sponsored

Atomicat

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ and 20 JT
I have been wanting to do this since the Gladiator was first announced... A relatively local dealer got in a used 2020 gladiator s package with less than 4k miles and most of the options I would want. They offered $20,000 on my 6 speed 2014 Tacoma with 99,3xx miles on it. Very fair. Their price is also pretty fair.

This isn't the best or worst financial decision, but I didn't want to get too into it until i spoke with my wife to make sure we can really afford a car payment. In the end, yes, it is close, but I can do it.

It is at a chevy dealership, and i didn't see the window sticker in with the docs. while I have an email to the sales person, i am wondering if it has max tow.

Try kbb.com

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
google window sticker look up.

there are a number of websites that will give you the window sticker of the truck if you enter the VIN.

You can also try this Chrysler site. I know it works for newer stuff but not sure how far back it goes.

Don'tclick on that link. copy it and add the VIN, then paste into a browser

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=ENTER-VIN-HERE

Sponsored

OP
OP
cgm

cgm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Rubicon
google window sticker look up.

there are a number of websites that will give you the window sticker of the truck if you enter the VIN.

You can also try this Chrysler site. I know it works for newer stuff but not sure how far back it goes.

Don'tclick on that link. copy it and add the VIN, then paste into a browser

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=ENTER-VIN-HERE
Oh, this one gave me the standard window sticker, not just a list. Thanks fellas!

Mvitch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Financial Advisor

If you were in North Idaho that Gladiator would be gone already.😱

Reactions: cgm