I'm new to jeep.

Dan1227

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport
So I'm new to jeep ownership, and I have gladiator and was wondering if all the accessories both interior and exterior for the wrangler work for the gladiator.
Sponsored

Brandon W. Snyder

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be: Gladiator Launch Edition, Rubicon Recon, 02 Wrangler
Occupation
Law Enforcement (Deputy) Veteran
There is allot out there that does!

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
The JT is derived from the JL and are “the same” from the front doors forward. They share rear doors as well.

General Jeep gear for the JL will for the most part work and a lot of stuff sold towards the JK market would probably be adaptable.

What kind of stuff did you have in mind?

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Welcome to the community. Regardless of what accessories you buy, research, research, and so some research before pulling the trigger on an item. Just my 2 cents. Again, welcome.

OP
OP
Dan1227

Dan1227

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport
The JT is derived from the JL and are “the same” from the front doors forward. They share rear doors as well.

General Jeep gear for the JL will for the most part work and a lot of stuff sold towards the JK market would probably be adaptable.

What kind of stuff did you have in mind?
Just the basics like nerf bars and such also any recommendations would be great along with a truck bed cover

Reactions: JP1

Sponsored

NewRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I’m new too, from what I gather the nerf bars/running boards/rock rails for JLU will not work. I’ve only come across a couple different sets for the JT.
Bed covers are coming out relatively quickly. Extang and Access look like they have some available and Rugged Ridge has a few promising looking options coming in August. There’s an “Aftermarket Tonneau Cover” thread on here where a guy took a chance on a Tyger brand cover from amazon for the current Colorado and it worked out. I followed his lead because mainly on price and timeframe. (I picked up my JT last Saturday and I’m taking it on a trip this coming Saturday)

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Just the basics like nerf bars and such also any recommendations would be great along with a truck bed cover
Welcome to the family.

I would recommend against nerf bars, because if you ever wheel with them and you hit a rock, they will fold like paper and cause more body damage than if you didn't have anything. Seen it happen.

Of course if you're not going to wheel at all, then it doesn't matter. Comes down to what you plan to do with your rig.

I do recommend rocker armor, a good choice and one I am looking at is JCR Offroads sliders. I've seen their stuff and it's a quality product. Not anymore expensive than nerf bars https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JTSL-CL2.html

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
N-Fab now are making bar steps, check my build posts (link in my sig) from Friday.
Bed cover: ya, a couple of guys were smart enough to measure and Guinea-pig this one, apparently the 5' Colorado bed detentions match, SCORE for you!

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
Welcome to the jeep family. I have and had many jeeps, buying accessories for a jeep is like buying jewelry for a woman, some can be cheap and some is expensive. The bling you buy can be eye candy worthes as shit or can be useful and necessary, mall crawl or trail crawl, What's in your wallet and your mission?

Snowcavemike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Engineer
So I'm new to jeep ownership, and I have gladiator and was wondering if all the accessories both interior and exterior for the wrangler work for the gladiator.
The frame is different, some things fit, others don't. The rear suspension is totally different, the interior is slightly different. Most parts fit.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Bottom line -
It depends. There are hundreds and hundreds of options/accessories.
All anyone can say is much does, but there are a lot of things that won't.
Most legit places will say what their wares fit and if in doubt, ask them. If they say yes, but it doesn't, you have an out because they told you it would.

Don't buy from anyone who sells Jeep parts but can't tell you if it will fit or not.
Sponsored