Sponsored

IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR GCMLE

GLADI8TOR

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE - BSM, 2018 Dodge Durango SRT, 2017 Polaris SlingShot SL Le
4 months and counting........GCMLE ordered and still waiting!!!! Angrily I might Add!!!!!!

I rendered up what I hope to be my GCM LE when I add 35's, Tint windows and Debadge it on Day 1.

I also did a PS of a MATTE OD Green LE for this may be a possible wrap combination Iam playing with.

GCMLE.jpg

ODLE.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I am a poor idiot from the south and I do not understand your post, I am at lost at what you said please enlighten me on your post. Thank you

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
P
I am a poor idiot from the south and I do not understand your post, I am at lost at what you said please enlighten me on your post. Thank you
Granite crystal metallic Launch Edition. Then he took it and photoshopped the upgrades and a possible body wrap, which would make zero sense since half the issue with the delay is the color in the first place, or so it seems. Just cancel your order and get a black LE off the lot somewhere if you’re gonna wrap it

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
4 months and counting........GCMLE ordered and still waiting!!!! Angrily I might Add!!!!!!

I rendered up what I hope to be my GCM LE when I add 35's, Tint windows and Debadge it on Day 1.

I also did a PS of a MATTE OD Green LE for this may be a possible wrap combination Iam playing with.

GCMLE.jpg

ODLE.jpg
So you want to wait an extra long time for a Granite LE (because of the paint issues), and then intend to wrap it? :surprised: Why not just get one in another color that you can get today?

Rather than photoshop, just look at the Granite gallery of actual Granite Rubicons (including one LE from back in May) to see what the actual color is vs. a PS rendering.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/granite-crystal-jt-gladiator-club.15033

OP
OP
GLADI8TOR

GLADI8TOR

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE - BSM, 2018 Dodge Durango SRT, 2017 Polaris SlingShot SL Le
So you want to wait an extra long time for a Granite LE (because of the paint issues), and then intend to wrap it? :surprised: Why not just get one in another color that you can get today?

Rather than photoshop, just look at the Granite gallery of actual Granite Rubicons (including one LE from back in May) to see what the actual color is vs. a PS rendering.
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/granite-crystal-jt-gladiator-club.15033
I own the WRAP Company :) And If I want to strip off the wrap I still want my GCM color to fall back on.

I wanted to see the 35" Tires, Debadged (No Rubicon or Jeep Stickers) tinted windows, markers and lights.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GLADI8TOR

GLADI8TOR

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
P

Granite crystal metallic Launch Edition. Then he took it and photoshopped the upgrades and a possible body wrap, which would make zero sense since half the issue with the delay is the color in the first place, or so it seems. Just cancel your order and get a black LE off the lot somewhere if you’re gonna wrap it
MAKES 100% sense!!! I own the WRAP Company :) And If I want to strip off the wrap I still want my GCM color to fall back on. Black is not what I want. Been there done that!!!!!!

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I own the WRAP Company :) And If I want to strip off the wrap I still want my GCM color to fall back on.

I wanted to see the 35" Tires, Debadged (No Rubicon or Jeep Stickers) tinted windows, markers and lights.
...and how much does it cost to wrap a Gladiator?

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
MAKES 100% sense!!! I own the WRAP Company :) And If I want to strip off the wrap I still want my GCM color to fall back on. Black is not what I want. Been there done that!!!!!!
Well then I digress... lol

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial Services
And am very interested in that color lol

OP
OP
GLADI8TOR

GLADI8TOR

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well then I digress... lol
:) The wrap material is about $600 Shipped (our cost). If We wrap door jams, interior doors etc..... all paint areas you are looking at $3500. For Exterior only we would charge probably around $2800-$3000 ( Lifetime Warranty from Wrap Failure and Installation).

Start to finish it takes about 3 days with a full wax/oils strip before wrap application.

Look here for examples: https://www.metrorestyling.com/3M-1080-M26-Matte-Military-Green-Vinyl-Wrap-p/matte1080m26.htm
Sponsored