Infotainment glitch

Lucifer

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
So I just took my Gladiator in for a service, all went well. But I told them I had an issue with the infotainment screen. This past Saturday it just turned off while driving. It's the second time it's happened. They told me the newer vehicles are having an across the board problem. So they're ordering me a new one and will call me when it comes in to install it. So if you're having this issue, get it to them before your warranty expires.
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
It is normal, unfortunately, but a new over the air SW update happened to me on my way to work today. Hopefully I get my "favorites" back afterward.

Note: When the screen goes black it is usually just a reboot. Maybe the new SW will settle things down...

Mikey_89

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yup! Mine did it twice with my iPhone connected. But after updating to the newest iOS, I haven't had any issues. I'll follow this or add if anything else happens! Glad it wasn't just me.

On a side note, I wonder how much it would cost, if anything, to turn on auto highbeams? Hmmmm

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Yup! Mine did it twice with my iPhone connected. But after updating to the newest iOS, I haven't had any issues. I'll follow this or add if anything else happens! Glad it wasn't just me.

On a side note, I wonder how much it would cost, if anything, to turn on auto highbeams? Hmmmm
There is a thread here somewhere about doing that. If the truck has the camera in the box behind the rear view mirror, Auto High Beams should be able to activate using AlfaOBD.
Sponsored