Sponsored

Initial impressions at L.A. show...

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
...absolutely, positively love the JT. Well built. Well thought out. Excellent overall.

Negatives? Feels really long here in person. But doesn't look out of proportion to me.

The standard Rubicon with 33s is great. But the Mopar version with 35s just looks right.

But...GOBI or STING GRAY paint colors...wow. For me really fits the truck and worth waiting for those colors. The red Rubi dash is really set off by the GOBI paint.

Might even want the LED lights too after all.

Can't get any timing answers on "late availability" for GOBI or Sting Gray paint colors or the diesel. :/
Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Thanks for the update, really wish we could get a rough date on what late availability means, I'm waiting on Sting Gray and knowing how long I will have to wait would help with the anticipation.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I think a big part of why it looks so long is the rear door being smaller than the front as a carry over from the JL. Generally a quad cab read door is quite large and extends well to the rear of the cab but that wouldn't work on a convertible Jeep for numerous reasons. But that is just an observation from studying photos so I have to go with the feeling from those who have seen it in person.

Overall I am very excited for the Gladiator and the possibilities it presents the Jeep and off-road community. It is one hell of a blank canvas that the aftermarket is going to go crazy with.

Gecko-JKU

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Gecko Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Gone but not forgotten), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Toyota 4 Runner
Just judging off the JL and other Wrangler years, late availability means we will see those colors around July-Oct. Assuming they keep the same build schedule as the Wranglers there will likely be a couple weeks to order these colors before this years window closes. Then we should get the colors again for the first month or two of the next model year.
Sponsored