Sponsored

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
I had Borla on a 4.0 YJ a few years ago, sounded great!
Can’t hear it on my iPad, but I’ll listen to it tomorrow on my laptop!

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Went with the attack pipe down version.

Jeep Gladiator Installed Borla Exhaust on the 2021 Jeep Gladiator red Willys (sound clip) VID_237591107_135208_473

Jeep Gladiator Installed Borla Exhaust on the 2021 Jeep Gladiator red Willys (sound clip) VID_237591107_135208_473
Would love to hear some sound clips of you taking off and coming to camera as well as what it sounds like driving it. I'm looking at doing something. I ran a old school thrush muffler on my JKU for 6yrs before it rusted out and fell off. I ended up with a Magnaflow I bought from advance after that and used a turn down pipe that dumped just over the rear axle.

OP
OP
GladitorWillys
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep
I’m at the age, I’ve sworn off all header/exhaust work!
But.....how hard was the install?

It was pretty easy but I needed a second hand because I didn't cut anything off and well... that thing is long and heavy alone lol... espcially when your under the truck!

OP
OP
GladitorWillys
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep
Would love to hear some sound clips of you taking off and coming to camera as well as what it sounds like driving it. I'm looking at doing something. I ran a old school thrush muffler on my JKU for 6yrs before it rusted out and fell off. I ended up with a Magnaflow I bought from advance after that and used a turn down pipe that dumped just over the rear axle.

Good Idea, I gotta look for my go pro

tjbrown23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Good Idea, I gotta look for my go pro
I am really on the fence with the atak or s-type..... how do you like it so far? Looking forward to some additional sound clips. Also, if you do some accelerations, do a few mild accelerations, we're not driving sports cars balls to the wall at every light. That's why I hate every video I can find of this exhaust everyone is red lining a lifted jeep on 37s lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GladitorWillys
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep
I am really on the fence with the atak or s-type..... how do you like it so far? Looking forward to some additional sound clips. Also, if you do some accelerations, do a few mild accelerations, we're not driving sports cars balls to the wall at every light. That's why I hate every video I can find of this exhaust everyone is red lining a lifted jeep on 37s lol.

Lol yeah good point. It sounds fine, its not as loud as they make it seem which I was surprised since its their loudest ones. The S type sounds good too not much of a difference.

zprovo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator BMW-R1150GS Toyota-FJ60 Porsche-914
Occupation
Architect
damn. that sounds good!